Chapter 52: Nicole (Part A)

Chapter 52 (Part A)

Chapter 52 (Part A)

Nicole's POV

If I was told that I will find myself hot boxing in Jacob's or Big Roo's escapade with Quinn 6 months ago, I would be laughing my ass off, like literally. I really was not fond of smoking this stuff. I even won a debate against Quinn about it. I may have used it once in a while but only just a couple of joints. Lately, I have been using more than I usually do because of what has been going in my life.

But right now, I was using so much like how much I would use in one year all together. Jacob brought out his good stuff for us. I may have been smoking a couple of joints but never in my life have I ever smoked from a bong. Quinn and Jacob even laughed at me when I tried using it. They told me I was doing it the wrong way yet still did not teach me how to do it right.

I guess they were already out of their minds.

"Oh my gawd, my butt is vibrating," I laughed when I felt something at the back of my shorts vibrate.

"You took your dildo with us here?" Quinn asked. That is a huge sign that Quinn is totally out of her head and so high on cloud 9.

"No, I don't own one like you do," I spat.

"Why would you need a dildo when I'm right here?" Jacob added in, which has me and Quinn burst in laughter.

"I already have my boyfriend for that," Quinn replied.

"Which one? The first guy you kissed or the second one from your birthday party?" Jacob questioned. I recognize the guilt in her eyes then soon laughed.

"None of them," she answered. "Apparently, he wasn't there when we were playing Spin the Bottle."

"Well, how about you, cupcake?" Jacob turns to me. "It seems to me like you and Mr. Lancaster are on the outs."

I burst out laughing again. "Ew, me and Mr. Lancaster? We were never in the in and out."

"I meant Nash Lancaster," Jacob said.

"Well, I don't know. He's mad at me for something I don't know. Then, he comes to my rescue and gets me out of trouble."

"Did you have any interaction with Eric?" he interrogated.

"Yes, we have been interacting since we went to the cabin," I shrugged. Big Roo just gasped in surprise and Quinn rolled her eyes at him.

"He meant is there something Nash should be jealous of between you and Eric?" Quinn rephrased.

"No, of course not. Unless you count the time when we kissed during Spin the Bottle," I chimed. "But he was already moody before that happened."

"When was the last time he was okay with you?" Quinn asked.