Chapter 52: Quinn (Part B)

Chapter 52 (Part B)

Chapter 52 (Part B)

Quinn's POV

It wasn't supposed to be this way. We were supposed to stick together and face it all until the end. We have about a month and half more to go. We cannot give up now. I refuse to let all this happen to us.

First, Ryan is mad at Nicole and me for retaliating and he wants us to do nothing about it. Second, Nicole and Nash are on the outs, as well as Nathan and me. Third, the witches are getting away with it.

I know I need to fix this. First, I got to fix it with Ryan. We can't do it without him.

It has been days since the night of Quince and Ian's wedding shower. Ryan has been avoiding us in school just for what we did. But we got him trap now. Where else would he run to? We have his car keys and we are standing by his bedroom door. Unless he jumps off from his window, then I guess he can escape us. But he isn't that crazy. His room was on the second floor, thankfully for us.

"You have to understand why we did it," I started off. "You've known us since our diaper days. When someone hurts the people we love, we won't back down from a fight."

"What you did last Sunday is completely out of proportion. You did not have to ruin the party for everyone," Ryan fired.

"We didn't mean to, okay? That wasn't even supposed to be part of the plan. They did something that-" Nicole tried to explain but Ryan cuts him off.

"That was still unacceptable," he snaps.

"Because you didn't see the video they showed us," Nicole snaps back. "You were too busy worrying about some other stuff."

Ryan sits at the edge of his bed. Nicole and I give each other a knowing look then we walked over to him and sat at either side of him.

I know he is only thinking about us and how it would do to us and I love him so much for that.

"I just think that the more you retaliate, the more they will and it won't end until somebody stops. If it keeps going, someone will get hurt. I don't want that happening," Ryan sighs.

"We understand, Ry. But you need to understand, we aren't the one stopping. We will be the one that makes them stop," I said.

"They drugged Nathan in the video," Nicole tells him. Ryan quickly turns his head at Nicole. "That was why he wasn't at the party. It was only Quinn's instinct to bring up our Plan B. Believe us, Ryan. Our Plan A wasn't even close to ruining a party or getting someone hurt."

"W-we need you, Ryan. We can't do this without you," I said.

"What's our second bullet?" Ryan sighed in defeat, which got me and Nicole grinning because that meant Ryan has forgiven us.

The next day, we were sitting in our usual lunch table. We were minding our own business when Kiara walked up to us, by herself. I did fancy her courage to come here, knowing that she will just lose in the end, especially by herself.