About the charcters

Name: Tatsu Jackson
Age: 16
Height: avarage height for a 16 year old.
Looks: Long black hair dip dyed white and bright blue eyes. She usually wears black clothes or just something edgy in general.
Dislikes: almost everything.
Likes: Tatsu loves wolves, violence, anime and BTS (no other kpop group for some reason). She is also addicted to chocolate and Dr.pepper.
Personality: a complete edge lord and is very violent. Xeeten.
Other information: Tatsu can speak Korean and is a black belt in hapkido. Every now and again Tatsu has to go to Korea for her grading in hapkido.

Name: Nanami Jackson
Age: 15
Height: average height for a 15 year old, about an inch or three shorter than Tatsu.
Looks: short light brown hair that goes just past her shoulders and amber eyes. She doesn't wear any specific type of clothes but likes the colour red.
Likes: Nanami has a big obsession with cats and anime. She loves ovaltine and pomelo and people who notice her.
Dislikes: people who don't notice her and people who find her annoying
Personality: sometimes she's a chatterbox but other times she's very quiet, depends on the situation.
Other information: I don't bloody know but she can't speak Korean anyway.

When looking at siblings you could usually point out one thing that is similar but this doesn't apply to Tatsu and Nanami. Tatsu mainly took after her mother while Nanami resembled her father. Putting the both of them Side-by-side you wouldn't be able to tell whether they were siblings or not.