Dgm x tg Chapter 4

Nanami's POV

I woke up quite early, still not believing the event of yesterday. 'That wasn't a dream.... I'm r-really in an a-anime?' I sat there shocked for a minute, but realised we had some shopping to do "guess I better get dre- never mind...." I said getting out of the bed.

I walked over to Tatsu's bedroom and knocked on her door "morning!" And a sleepy headed Tatsu came out

"morning already?" She asked rubbing her eye's.

"Yep!" I said maybe a bit to loud...

Tatsu went up to a clock on the wall in the kitchen and punched it. The glass shattered everywhere and Tatsu walked back into her room, but before she closed the door she said "not anymore." And slammed the door.

"Tatsu! That clock isn't ours!" I said worried about whoever owns all the apartments might say.

"Whatever..." Tatsu said clearly having her head buried in her pillows because her voice was very muffled.

"Dustpan.... dustpan..." i said to myself as I was searching for a dustpan to clean up the mess Tatsu made. "Aha!" I said picking up a dustpan and brush that was hiding in the press under the sink.

Time skip because Tatsu broke the bloody clock!

After I cleaned up the mess she made, I went to go get her up again.
"Common Tatsu! Get up!" I shouted dragging her out of her bed, but she wouldn't let go. "Fine then. No Dr.Pepper for you." I said letting go and walking out of her room. Suddenly Tatsu ran to the door and started putting her shoes on.

"Common! We have to do loads of shopping!" she said while putting on her shoes.

"Wait!" I said stopping her from putting her shoes on. She looked up at me waiting for what I was going to say. " shoes are for wimps!"

"Oh yeah!" She said taking off her shoes.

I picked up my shoes and opened the door and we walked to the shop. Well...we asked someone for directions to the shops and then went.

We tried remembering the directions that person gave us but we had forgotten them. We started wandering around hoping somehow we would make it to the shop. We were thinking about asking someone for directions until we noticed that we were completely lost. We were in some ally.

3rd person POV

"Tatsu.... I think we're lost..." Nanami said looking around.

"Let's juts keep walking." Tatsu said unsure.

"Um... okay." Nanami and Tatsu walked for a while and Nanami stopped. Nanami noticed a mask shop. "Hey Tatsu?"

"Yeah?" Tatsu said stopping and looking at what her sister was staring at.

"Any chance this could be Uta's mask shop?" Nanami questioned pointing at the building in front of her.

"If it is... it's best not to go in there. Remember we are in Tokyo Ghoul, and Uta's not like the Ghouls from Anteiku." Tatsu said looking at the mask shop "we shouldn't even be in this ally, who knows when a ghoul would pop out. We are useless against them without a quinque."