Chapter 1: Preparation.

It was a sunny day in Magnolia, sunnier than most actually. As the heat waves flowed like water through the streets, Natsu & Happy were taking the main road to the guild, the former's footsteps getting heavier as he continued to walk. Happy looked to see Natsu tugging and pulling on his clothing.

"Don't worry Natsu, you look fine." Happy said as he walked next to him towards the guild hall.

Everyone they crossed on the street could tell that Natsu looked different compared to his normal self. His black and and gold vest was replaced with a black and white plaid shirt with a crosshatch pattern. His white pants changed for blue ones, and his black shoes switched for brown ones given to him by Mirajane. He still had his trademark scarf wrapped around his neck, but even this didn't stop him from grumbling at Happy.

"I don't know Happy, how come I have to wear this? Why can't I just wear my normal clothes?" Natsu whined as he continued pulling on his shirt.

"Because she told you to wear something nice, and you know how she can get." As Happy said this Natsu stopped fidgeting.

"You're right and I really don't wanna make her mad. But the guys at the guild are going to make fun of me." Natsu whined again, sulking.

"They make fun of you anyway." Happy retorted.

They arrived at the guild hall a few minutes later and everyone was as rowdy and raucous as ever. However all of the drinking, talking, laughing, and carrying on stopped as soon as Natsu was spotted walking into the guild.

As if on cue, an explosion of laughter erupted from Fairy Tail, all of it directed at the Dragon Slayer

Macao was the 1st to speak through his laughter, "Nice outfit Natsu."

"Looking like a real man there buddy." Elfman interjected sarcastically.

"Nice shirt pinky." Gajeel added smirking.

"Aw I think he looks cute." Cana cooed from the bar.

"I think so too." Lisanna added, slightly blushing.

Natsu ignored his friends and walked to the bar exhausted from the heat and sat on a stool. He then looked to his left and saw Gray laughing at him as well.

"Who dressed you this morning? Happy?" Gray said with a laugh and a smirk.

"At least I got dressed this morning." Natsu retorted, seeing Gray from the corner of his eye.

Gray had a confused look on his face and looked down. Realizing he was wearing only his boxers, he began to panic.

"Dammit, not again. Where are my clothes?" Then as if it a trigger went off in her mind, Juvia ran right over to her beloved Gray, holding his clothes.

"Here they are Gray." She said with love in her voice, "I knew you would notice eventually so I gathered them for you." She smiled wide at him.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked a bit irritated as he took his clothes back.

Juvia's face turned bright red with embarrassment, "Well...you see I..." she continued to stammer as Natsu turned his attention to Mirajane, who placed a glass of water.

"Don't worry about them Natsu, I think you look adorable. I'm sure she'll love it." Mira said with her usual warm smile.

Natsu took his water and grumbled under his breath "whatever...", he proceeded to pout as he sipped from the glass.

Lucy, Erza, & Carla walked into the guild hall shortly after and immediately spotted Natsu at the bar. They walked up to him and began grilling him on his clothing choice.