Chapter 2: The Date.

Natsu heard the voice, his face overtaken by cutest as he turned his head towards the door. Sure enough there was Wendy, clad in her new main oufit blue skirt, green shirt shorts, blue boots, ponytail. Standing in the doorway. He tried to hide behind the bar, but Wendy had already spotted him.

She walked over to the bar and pulled him up from his collar, he had forgotten how strong she was. She looked him in the face and gave him an uncomfortable smile.

"Come on Natsu, it'll be fun."

She then proceeded to drag him across the floor of the guild hall as she headed toward the exit.

"Have fun you two." Mira yelled as she waved from the bar ignoring the terror on Natsu's face.

Natsu could barely hear her from the sound of his heart beating out of his chest. As he continued to be dragged across the floor towards the door, he could hear his friend's laughter and mocking.

"Good Luck Natsu!"

"It was nice knowing ya."

"Try not to hurt him too much Wendy."

Natsu began struggling violently while in Wendy's grip, his fear overtaking him.

"No! I don't wanna go! I changed my mind Wendy let me go!" He then looked at his guildmates, "Guys help me! Elfman, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy someone help m-"

Suddenly, Natsu's protesting had stopped, and everyone laughed nervously once they noticed that Wendy had struck him head with a strong fist. He remained unconscious until they exited the guild.

Natsu awakened a few minutes later. He slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight seeping through the leaves and branches of a nearby tree and into his eyes.

He looked to his left and saw Wendy's mouth close his head. He was laying on her lap.

"W...Wendy? What happened?" he asked confused as he sat up.

"You were struggling and making too much noise so I hit you in the head to shut you up. When you didn't wake up after we exited the guildhall I decided to watch you-" Her eyes widened and her face grew red in embarrassment "I mean decided to wait until you woke up." She said catching herself "Is that a problem?" her eyes grew stern.

"Oh uh, no." Natsu began rubbing his throbbing head "You didn't have to hit me so hard though."

"Stop complaining." She rose from the ground and patted herself off.

"Shall we go then?" She asked looking at Natsu.

"Where are we going?" Natsu asked standing up next to her

"I have prepared a picnic for us."

"Really?!" Natsu smiled wide as he began to drool at the prospect of food "Awesome, let's go."

He grabbed her hand, which made Wendy blush slightly, and began to run, then stopped after running about 20 feet.

He then let go of Wendy's hand and looked at her up and down.

"W...what is it?" she asked nervously.

"Are you really going to wear that thing on a picnic?" he asked pointing at her armor.

Wendy looked down at her clothes confused. "Oh, yes I almost forgot I was still wearing this. Hold on I'll change. I brought an outfit just for today."

She stepped back from Natsu and began to glow a bright yellow, bright like the sun to be exact.

Re-Quip learned magic from Erza just to change, clothes not armor. But dragonite.