part ten

I made myself ready to get started off with this amazing day ahead of us. I ran down into the kitchen looking at my beautiful mother that gave me a smile when I head down looking directly at her, Luke and Lucas.

"Hey." I greeted them each with a hug ending with my mom giving her the longest hug.

"I heard you're heading to the town today." Luke smiled getting my attention. They sat in the chairs opposite from mom that sat at the other side giving me a smile.

"Yeah. I got the best mum." I smiled resting my arm around her shoulder. "And the most beautiful one."

"Ohhh." Cane out of her mouth.

A knock on the front door pull us out if our happy mode.

"I'll get it." I smiled and head towards the door.

I open the door seeing people in black clothes looking like business people.

"Naygene?"

I nod my head up and down.

"We've come to get you."

"No." I replied and ran into the house with them following me. Mom look at them in horror same as Luke and Lucas.

"We've found another relevant who'll be taking care of you."

"But I'm already being taken care of." I said sitting down next to mom grabbing her hands.

"You're African Naygene Steunkamp. Get your bags packed."

"No" I cried and burry my face in mom's lab.

"Don't let us do this the hard way."

Their voices is so annoying.

The next moment they grabbed me and pulled me up away from my mama.

"Mom!" I cried out for her.

She stood up with the pain grabbing my hands trying to pull me to her. She was crying same as I did.

"You can't take her away. She's all I have." Mom cried. Luke jump up and touch mom's back.

"I'm sorry ma'am. We're doing our job. She may see you when she's eighteen."

"I'm sixteen. Two more years please." I begged them.

"No."

"Why are you taking her away?" Lucas asked coming up on us.

"We have to. We found her dad's testament. He wants her in the care of..."

"Why didn't you just do it in the beginning!" I shout at them angrily pulling myself away from them. "Just leave us alone. Please."

"Sorry."

I look at mom running into her arms holding her tight in my arms crying with her.

"It's okay." I cried and look at her. "I'll get myself a job and when I'm eighteen or nineteen, I'm coming home. I promise."

"Oh Naygene, I love you so much." Mom said touching my face.

"I love you too mom." I replied and give her a kiss on her soft lips before falling into an embrace.

Having her to watch me leave is something I never want to see again. She standing there watching me being taken away in a car was horrible.

Luke invited her into his embrace. I know he would take care of mom. He loves her and she loves him.

I hate these people.

I HATE DAD!!!