Chapter 17

Allen slowly eased up the main staircase but was caught off guard when he heard his mothers voice, "Up so early?"

Allen turned with a fake sarcastic smile, "Hello mother, how's Chloe?"

Vivian smirked as se strutted up to Allen, "Tisk tisk, I wasn't born yesterday son. Why we're out all night, and where is Lilly ."

Allen rubbed the back of his neck, "Lilly is fine, she had one too many and I stayed with her last night to make sure she was ok."

Vivian scoffed and harshly patted his cheek, "Such.. a...good... boy."

Allen flench as she patted him, "Thank you mother." Vivian smirked as she headed up the staircase.

In the earlier afternoon, Vivian was sitting in the main parlor as she played with Chloe. A curious Allen poked his head in, "Have you seen Lilly?"

Vivian did not look up as she played with the small child, "She's at the hospital, she does charity on Saturdays dear."

"What ward is it?"

Vivian continued her attention on Chloe, "Second floor, children's ward."
She smirked as she watch Allen turned away and headed out the front door.

The elevator doors opened and Allen approached the nurse triage. The four nurses beamed at his handsome face, "Hello ladies, I'm looking for Lillian Chase." As Allen said the name, an unknown man was sitting outside one of the children's rooms. He watched as the nurse showed Allen the way. The unknown man eased up from his chair and followed behind as he tried not to be noticed. As he peeked around the corner he quietly thought to his self, "No fucking way. Jackpot."
Allen watched Lilly as she rocked one of the foster infants. He tapped on the window to get her attention. Lilly looked up, smiled and waived. A nurse noticed her visitor and eased the baby out of her arms. Lilly collected her things and walked to Allen. He smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. All of the nurses at triage frowned at the sight. As they left the unknown man took out his phone, "They're headed your way. Follow them."

Allen squeezed Lilly's hand as he spoke, "Why didn't you tell me you did charity?"

Lilly shrugged as she signed, "Why would I, it's not something to brag about. I do it because I love it."

Allen nodded as he looked forward, "Your right. I haven't dated a honest, good person. It seems they all had an agenda."

Lilly looked down as she signed, "That makes me sad. They used you?"

Allen couldn't remember if a woman ever actually felt pity for him. "I suppose they did, but if you can't take it, don't dish it out." Lilly continued to look down as she nodded. Allen stopped as he continued to hold her hand, "Lilly, I'm not using you. I do care for you." He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. Lilly felt as though she was melting. Allen smirked as he pulled from the kiss, "Where do you want to finish this?"

As their car drove up the main drive, the couple noticed a unfamiliar car parked in front of the house. Allen and Lily was greeted by a frustrated Vivian, "Allen your father wants to see you in his office, Lilly I need you to watch Chloe tomorrow morning. Your father and I have business to attend to." Lilly shyly nodded as she watch Allen ascend to the stairs.

He lightly tapped on the office door, "Come in."

Allen opened the door to find an attractive young woman and a older male sitting in front of his father. The two stood as he approached, "Allen I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Tony Falcone and his daughter Katherine." The two shook Allen's hand. Katherine blushed as she did.

Marcus continued, "They are going be our partners with the family business.

Allen's face snapped to his fathers as he spoke, "Partners?"

Tony turned to Marcus, "Well let you fill him in, come on Katie."

Katherine blew Allen a kiss as she turned to leave. As she walked down the staircase, she noticed the beautiful Lilly walking across the foyer. She whispered to her father, "Who is that?"

Tony smirked, "Don't worry about her, she's their deaf daughter. Just focus on Allen. That's how we are going to take over this family."

Lilly looked straight ahead as she listened to the two. She tried to keep her heart in check as she calmly cleared the foyer. As she turned the corner she tried to sprint up the stairs as fast as her heart would allow. She gasped as she bumped into Allen. He whispered with a devilish smile, "There you are."

Lilly tried to sign but her breath hitched as he pushed her into his upstairs office. Lilly regained her balance as she turned to Allen as he locked the door. He strutted towards her as he loosened his tie. Lilly gulped as she walked backwards. She jumped as her backside hit the edge of his desk. Allen smirked at her fear and thought to himself, "Why is she so tempting?"

Lilly's chest heaved with anticipation. Allen leaned in and kissed her as one hand planted on her waist and one unbuttoned her blouse. He could hear little gasp from her as he kissed her neck. Allen easy unfastened her bra leaving her exposed. He leaned back to look at her, but Lilly tried to cover her well endowments. Allen smiled as he unzipped her skirt and eased it down along with her thong. He was surprised as she untucked his shirt and unbuttoned it exposing his chiseled chest. He smirked as she gasped as he lifted her on the edge of the desk. At first she was mortified when he buried his face between her legs as he tasted her. But her fear was soon replaced with pleasure. Allen's devilish eyes looked up at her as she threw her head back as she was getting close. Lilly felt as though cold water was thrown on her face when he spoke, "Not yet." He eased her off of the desk and turned her away and leaned her forward. Allen moaned as he slipped his fingers inside and slowly stroked, "You taste so good Lilly, but I want you to cum on me."
Lilly's legs felt like jelly as he tormented her into a slow orgasim. He could tell she was about to reach her limit. Allen withdrew his fingers and quickly pulled down his dress slacks. Lilly's head leaned down as he thrusted into her. She almost instantly came from her stretching as she took him from behind, it felt as though he was close to the inside of her navel. Allen couldn't contain himself as he pounded into her soft flesh. He couldn't believe the effect she had on him. Lilly's mind was a storm of pleasure and pain, "Oh God!", was all she could think as she was close to her release. Allen had fear that he was hurting her but couldn't stop, "Lilly.. Oh Fuck.. Oh fffuucckk." He squeezed out the words as he felt her release squeezed round his aching cock. Allen bucked into Lilly one last time filling her.