Chapter 19

Lilly's chest heaved as she breathed in the cool air as someone lifted off her hood. Her eyes scanned the room as she took in her surroundings. A tall figure from the shows came into view. Lilly smelled his cigarette as he took a drag, "Hello Lillian."

Lilly moved her hands in a writing gesture to ask for pen and paper. The man snapped his fingers without looking away. Lilly watched as one of his men pulled a note pad and pen from a desk and handed it to her. She quickly scribbled, "Thank you."

The employee smirked as he read her writing, "Your welcome."

Lilly continued to write, "Who are you?"

The tall man put out his cigarette and walked to a freighted Lilly, "I'm Simon Luciano. I'm your father Lillian."

Lilly's chest started to heave as her anxiety grew. Simons face was full of confusion, "Lillian?"

Lilly couldn't think, her eyes rolled as she searched for something to calm her. Her eyes closed as she passed out from her weak heart.

Vivian was pacing in front of her husbands desk smoking a cigarette, "The dumb fucks! They didn't think to take her heart medication with them. She'll .. be .. dead within.. a few.." She couldn't finish her sentence. Allen watched as his mother fell to her knees as she sobbed. Marcus rushed to her as he hugged her shoulders, "Oh God Marcus. Our little girl is out there. She's so fragile."

Allen's heart sank as he came to realize, Lilly's time was running out. He turned and left his parents as he came up with a plan to save Lilly.

Allen calmly strolled up to his friends desk. Detective James Hardy was looking down as he approached, "Well hello Allen, come to call on that favor?"

Allen smirked as he sat down, "How's it going Hardy?"

Hardy shrugged as he leaned back, "Can't complain, whatcha need?"

Allen rubbed his jaw before speaking, "Luciano's, you know them?" Hardy nodded. "They took something of mine."

Hardy chuckled, "Word on the street is that it's the other way around. Eye for an eye I hear."

Allen's expression turned cold, "It's mine."

Hardy eased off, "What is it you need me to do?"

"Drug stores, any been knocked off lately?"

Hardy looked down as he thought, "Not recently, why?"

Allen stood as he looked down at his friend, "Let me know, as it's happening. I'll give you the perp when I'm finished with him."

Hardy shrugged with amusement, "Sure."

Allen patted his shoulder as he passed by, "We'll be even if she's alive."

Hardy sighed as he watched him leave the police department.