Chapter 4

Royce's POV

Ever since the basketball tournament a week ago nobody has seen Egypt. Its not like I'm looking for her or anything but its just strange. Anyways there is supposed to be a new girl coming to our school. Her name is Destiny or something like that. apparently she fine as fuck but ion really care.

Lately Aly has been so clingy and emotional, like the other day i was on the phone with one of my hoes and this girl ran up in my room took my phone cussed out the girl than cussed me out then stormed out of my room. she not even my girl nor is she close to it but she acting like we married and shit. like it is so annoying and every time i tell her that she need to stop cuz she not ma girl she get all quiet and she be looking like she finna cry.

To be honest ion know what to do with her anymo--

"Mr. Odell!"Ms.Norris said getting my attention

" What" i asked annoyed that  she called me out

"what is π×3²÷5²-2.6²" she asked giving me the hardest question to answer

'ion know 22" i said guessing

"your wron- wait.. your right" she said, slightly embarrassed

she turned around and continued teaching the rest of the lesson. i was about to ask to use the Washroom when Egypt rushed into the class with her head down. she ain't look like herself though. she usually wear tight and a cropped shirt but today she wore a big baggy shirt and some huge sweat pants. Her hair was all over the place and i know I'm not the only one that realized that she is wearing some dark ass sunglasses inside.

She sat in her normal spot which is beside me and that's when i realized the bandage on her cheek. it wasn't no small little band aid like it was one of those big white ones you'd get from the hospital. she continued to look down at her work while i stared at her.

i guess she felt someone burning a hole in her face to she turn towards me. when she did that i noticed that she had a busted lip. i put my hand up surprising Ms.Norris. i asked to use the wash room but i didn't wait for her to reply i just grabbed Egypt's hand and rushed out of the class. i dragged her to my locked and stood in front of her. she looked down at her feet and played with her fingers

" why did you bring me out here" she hesitantly asked

"why weren't you here for the past week?" i asked her, getting straight to the point

"why do you care"she asked

" i don't I was just as-" i didn't even get to finish my sentence because she brushed passed me and started walking away.

before she could get far i grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"okay i did care a little bit" i admitted

"whatever, why did you bring me out here" she asked

i slowly reached up and pulled off her sunglasses. right when they came off her head flew down. I slowly lifted her head up, but before i could get a good look at her face. Some random old nigga ran up and pushed me.

"what the fuck" i asked getting pissed

" don't fuckin touch my property lil nigga" he said to me

"she ain't yo property" i said confused

" ion got to explain my self to you, Lets go" he said grabbing Egypt.

when grabbed Egypt's arm he roughly pulled her towards him. Ion know what got into me but i ran in front of him and punched him in his face. It must have been pretty hard cuz it knocked his ass out.

I took Egypt's hand and quickly walked towards the abandoned hallway. We call it that because the lights are off and nobody wanted to fix them so no classrooms are open.

We walked down the Hall until we got to room 221. I picked the lock and opened the door. When we were inside i didn't bother to turn on the lights because it was pretty bright in here since there isn't any blinds.

Egypt stood in front of a desk with her head down. I walked in front of her and waited for her to look at me but she didn't. So i lifted her up and sat her on the desk. I got between her legs and lifted her chin.

" who was the nigga"i asked her

She shrugged her shoulders. I was starting to get a bit frustrated.

"Egypt who the fuck was that dude!" i said louder

" m-my step dad" she told me in a shaky voice

" yo step dad? Why was he calling you his property than"

" cause he umm ra-" she started to say when

* can Royce and Randy Odell come down to the office*

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from the desk so that Egypt could get down. I started walking towards the door but i stopped and turned to Egypt.

" this conversation isn't over" i told her

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey y'all

hope you liked the chapter

Don't forget to vote comment and add to your library

Alright byee~Jah-naé