Chapter 12

------------------3 months Later------------------

Xzavion's Pov

Desiree ass think ion know that she cheating on me with that light skin nigga. She talking bout he just a friend.. I know damm fucking well she loves his ass. She can't lie today though, cause I followed her ass like I do everyday. Buh today, today I saw that nigga hug her. Like the fuck she doing huggin other niggas!

She make me wanna whoop her ass! Like sometimes I just wanna strangle her ass and-

"My nigga, you ight" my nigga Cameron asked me

" nah nigga, Desiree ass cheating on me" I said making him gasp

"Fr how you know" he asked

"Man I saw her ass hug another nigga" I said getting even more mad

" nigga you mad cause she hugged another nigga? That don't even make sense " he said laughing at me

" bitch it fucking does! She not allowed to hug nobody but me! I should kill her ass for that shit!" I yelled

" yo nigga calm yo crazy ass down! The fuck you gon kill her for! Its not like she kissed him or fucked him! She hugged him which probably means he's her friend" he tried to explain to me.

I stopped listening after that. Ion care what him or anybody else thinks! That bitch is gon get her ass beat for cheating on me.

Desiree's Pov

He kissed my lips as his hand slid down my stomach. He made his way past my shorts and panties. He slowly starting massaging my clit making me moan. Than he slowly pushed his middle finger inside of me.

I've never had this done to me this way before. Xzavion doesn't think of pleasuring me... Just him self. Randy removed his fingers and slowly pulled my shorts and panties down. He spread my legs and got between them.

He used his tongue to separate my lips so that he could suck on my clit. He slowly eased his middle finger in me. His tongue was working its magic on my like usual. After a minute or two he added another finger increasing my pleasure.

I can't even describe the feeling. He took his fingers out and started tongue fucking me while he rubbed my clit. I arched my back feeling my climax coming. When I came he lick all my juices which made me shiver. I laid back and watched as he went into the washroom.

Randy and I have been doing this for two months now. This would be considered cheating if I was actually in a relationship, but I'm not. For those who are confused, Xzavion isn't my boyfriend. He just controls me and in his crazy mind that what he calls "love".

I was kicked out if my thoughts by my phone ringing. I checked the caller I'd and it was Xzavion. I rolled my eyes and answered.

" hell-" I was cut off by him yelling in my ear.

" where the hell are you Desiree! School ends at 2:20! Its fucking 3'oclock!" He stressed

" look Xzavion! Your not my daddy OK, I get it you worried but I'm not a little kid! I'm turning nineteen in a few months I don't need you to be watching my every move!, and other thing I don't appreciate you following me every where I go!" I said finally snapping

"...Who the fuck are you talking to!" He yelled

"Obviously it you, your name is Xzavion isn't it" I asked already knowing what he was going to say

" watch when you get home! Ima veat the sense back into you" he said breathing hard

" that's if I come home " I said back before I hung up.

I had no intention of going back there. I am tired of his ass trying to control me. Fuck Xzavion he ain't shit and never will be.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all!

hope you liked the chapter

Remember to vote, comment, Share, and add to your library

alright byee~Jah-naé