chapter 17

Kyle's Pov

Today's the day my plan goes into action. Today's the day that bitch ass nigga cash dies. Today's the day I get Egypt my little slave back.
Today's the day I finally get Lanelle.

I went over the plan with these little fuckers over and over to make sure they don't fuck up. we dealing with one the third most dangerous drug lords. Not that I'm scared or anything.

" when do I go get Egypt? " Alyanna asked popping her gum in my face

"Were you not fucking listening when I told you, thirteen times!" I yelled at her

"Nigga obviously not she said rolling her eyes.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down. To late thought because I back handed her, sending her to the ground. "Your not needed anymore. I'll get Xzavion to do it." I said walking out of the room.

If these kids fuck up in anyway.. I'm kill them. Simple.

Egypt's Pov

Royce convinced me to go to Alyanna's party. I really don't wanna go but everyone is gonna go so why not. I was already dressed and was waiting for Alyanna to come and pick me up. While I was watching my sister play with her dolls, the lights turned off. I heard her scream and I started to panic.

"Malani!" I yelled hoping she would answer

" don't worry baby girl, she's fine. Ion know if I can say the same for you" someone from behind me said, as they put something over my face. I felt my eyes getting heavy before they finally closed. Wtf just happend?

Xzavion's POV

I was on the highway with the bitch, my sperm donor wanted me to get in the trunk. To be honest I don't know why I'm even doing this for him. Its not like he's making me do it..

I guess I thought he was going to try to be in my life if I did this for him. The head lights from a truck made me come back to reality just in time. I turned the wheel but ended up swerving off the road. The car flipped over and I hit my head on the dashboard. The last thing I felt was the airbag deploy.

I fucked up... Big time.

Desiree's pov

I'm so confused. Randy came over to the guest house with Mercedes's and told us to follow him. I basically know where everything is in this house. So where exactly are we following him to?

He walked up the stairs and continued to walk straight. Does he not see that there is a wall right in front of him! He stood in front of the wall for what felt like an hour. Than the wall started to move.

A part of the wall slid open and Royce was standing there looking at us... When the hell did this get put in. I'm super confused.

Randy and Royce lead us down this "secret" passage way and into a room. The room looked like an ordinary... House so to say. It had two kind sized beds, a bathroom, a mini fridge, a microwave, and a flat screen TV.

"Y'all need to stay in here for awhile. There are cameras all around the guest house and the main house. You can see when people are coming in and out. Do not let anyone in her OK!" He told me being completely serious.which kinda scared me.

" OK" I replied.

He kissed my lips and gave me a hug before whispering "I'll be back. I promise" in my ear. He gave Mercedes a hug before leaving with Royce. What the hell if going on?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all

Hope u liked the chapter

don't forget to Vote, comment, and share

Alright byee~Jah-naè