Chapter 15

Royce's Pov

I was Chillin in my pop's trap house waiting for his boys to find that nigga Jayshaun. No I wasn't going to kill him, pops told me to find out what the nigga knows about his uncle.

He said something about his uncle being crazy or some next shit like that. Speak of the devil, Haymen pops guard opened the door dragging a badly beat up Jayshaun. I thanks Haymen and he gave me a nod before leaving the room.

The room became silent. So silent u could probably hear a pin drop.

"I didn't mean to shoot Randy" he said after spitting blood out of his mouth

" take that up with him not me" I said putting my feet on the desk

"If that's not it than what am I here for" he asked trying to stand up

"your uncle, what is he up too?" I asked playing nice with his ass. He scraced his head and looked everywhere else but at me. " I asked u a question!" I yelled

"Ion know what your talking about nigga" he said magical growing some balls.

I didn't feel like getting my hands dirty so I left the room. On the other side of the door was some of the guards. I called the biggest ones which so happen to be Haymen, and biggz.

" do whatever you want to him, but don't kill him..yet" I told them walking away.

I give him five minutes before he starts talking

Egypt's Pov

Word on the street is that Kyle is sending people to basically hunt me down. He is such a sick and twisted person. why won't he just leave me alone. I'm 18 and he's 38! Why can't he just go out and find someone who wants him.

I've been staying at my father's house and even if Kyle knew that, he wouldn't be able to get inside because its heavily guarded. I got a txting making my phone vibrate bringing me back to reality.

Unknown number: hey girl this is Alyanna

Me: what do you want

*changes name*

Alyanna: I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm over Royce now and I was wondering if we could be friends?

Me: uh sure I guess

Alyanna: omg Great, I'm having a party tomorrow night, you should come

Me: I'll think about it

Alyanna: yay buh I g2g so ttyl byeee

Ion trust her one bit. All of a sudden she wants to be my friend? That doesn't settle right with me, how could you go from hating my guts to wanting to be my friend.. Actually Royce and I went through that... I wonder, could she rally want to be my friend?. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey yall

Hope you liked the chapter

Vote, Comment share

Alright Byee~ Jah-nae