Chapter 3

Randy's POV

After the ball game i seen this sexy ass girl walking down the bleachers. She was so fine; like she had a nice booty some big ass titties and ha face was flawless. She walked in front of me but because there wasn't alot of space with a the people surrounding us ha booty rubbed against my dick.

Today probably wasn't a good day to start free ballin. Ms. flawless (ima call her that till i find out her name) spun around and looked at me wide eyed with a slight blush on her face. I took the chance to make a move.

"what's good ma"  i asked her while i licked my lips

"boy my name aint ma, its-" she started to say when her friend pulled her away talking bout he's coming we have to go.

I guess her pops is looking for her or something. I hope i get to see her fine ass again. I squeezed through the crowd trying to find my brother. When i saw him someone walk in front of me. I said excuse me buh they aint move. So i was bout to walk around them but the person pushed, well attempted to push me back. When i looked down to see who it was Rebecca my brother crazy friends best friend.

" whatchu want Rebecca" i said i rolling my eyes

"who the hell was that, and why was she all up on yo dick" she asked rolling her neck

Before y'all start asking questions like if u have a girl you gon try to holla at someone else. Well i don't have a girl. Rebecca just has a very obsessive crush on me and she thinks she's my girl when in reality she isn't.

"your not my girl Rebecca so ion got to answer that" i told her walking away

"what you mean, I'm not yo girl? Yo ass wasn't saying that when you was eating my ass" she said getting everyone attention

"bitch i ain't never ate yo booty or anyone else's booty so what the fuck is you talking bout" i told her

" okay maybe i lied a lil but still you know you feel the same way  i do" she staid tearing up

"Rebecca for the last time. I. Do. NOT. Like you" i told her as i finally got  passed her and met up with my brother and the rest of the boys.  Aly and Rebecca's crazy ass tagged along too. Lord help me.

Desiree's POV

While i was running down the side walk looking like a Crazy lady when i bumped into someone and fell.

"Now isn't the time to be clumsy Desirée." i said to my self

" im so sor-" i started to say as i looked in the eyes of my crazy abusive, crack headed ex boyfriend who doesn't want to leave me alone.

His name is Xzavion and when we met i thought he was "the one" but i was obviously wrong.

Flashback

I had just moved out of my moms house to live with Zay. He wasn't home at the moment because he went to work, so i decided to be a great girlfriend and clean the house. Worst decision ever. In my cleaning i came across a holy bible. But it looked weird all slanted and stuff. So i picked it up, another horrible decision.