Chapter 25

Egypt's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. This sure as hell isn't my room. I don't even think I'm in my house. I started to panic and than I heard a fast beeping sound. Two doctors rushed into my room and tried to calm me down.

"Mrs.Odell, I need to take a deep breath." OK be of the doctors said

"What why!", I asked getting scared

" its not good for the baby " the other one said.

"What baby" I asked confused.

"Your eight months pregnant" the female doctor told me.

I looked down at my stomach and I felt it. I felt something poke me in the palm of my hand. Than everything started to come back to me.

"Where is he?"I asked getting scared

" who- oh the man in the car with you, he died on site" they told me.

I felt relieved. That's when I felt a great amount of pain between my legs.

"Shit!" I said  frightening the doctors

"What's wrong Mrs. Odell" the female doctor asked me.

"I-i think the baby is coming" I said hyperventilating.

"I'm going to go call Mr. Odell " the female doctor said as she left. This is such a good waking up present.

Randy's POV

I looked at the garbage and stared at it. I'm not scared to pick up up. But I am scared to see what I says. Is this why she was asking me about babies? I decided to grow some balls and picked it up. I looked at it I saw two lines. I know one means not pregnant. So that means two lines means.. She's pregnant. I knew when we were in the car I should've wrapped it up. I'm not gonna be an asshole and say that it's not mine, because I know that it is.

What am I going to do now. How am I going to finish school, get into college and raise a baby at the same time. One of them are going to have to go, and right now I don't know which on to choose.