Chapter 14

I was laying in my hospital bed watching this big booty bitch get fucked .. What? A nigga was horny as fuck with all these big booty nurses and doctors walkin up in here and touching on a nigga.  I turned my volume up right when my mama walked in with my pops behind her.

I was trying to exit out of it buh my phone wanted to be a hoe and it froze. So it kept playing and playing so I sat in it. When I looked at my mama she looked mad  as fuck while my pops was laughing his ass off.

" boy the fuck go ass doing watching that nasty shit?" My mama asked bussin me upside my head.

" Nell whatchu think he was gon do? He was finna beat his meat" my pops said giving me props.

My mom hit him upside and head and he stop laughing. She rolled her eyes and than sat on the edge of my bed and just stared at me.

"Why you staring at me ma" I asked a little creeped out

" I'm trying to figure out how the hell you managed to get shot for the third time while you where at school." She said confused

I sat up and explained to her what happened. I even told her that I was finna shot his ass back cause he fucked up my shoulder so now I can't play ball.

" who his mama so I could go whoop her ass for her son's stupidity " my mom said getting hype.

" now I'm not gon tell u before you go over there and get my little brother beat outchu" I said joking around

" boy don't make me-" she was cut off by Desireé, Royce, and Egypt walking in.

Egypt avoided my mom cause she thought that she was gonna get her ass beat.  Desiree was standing in the corner not talking to anybody. Which I found kind of strange.

I asked everyone to leave so I could talk to Desiree alone. When everyone left she was still standing in the corner.

"Desiree" I called getting her attention

" yes" she responded avoiding my face

"What's wrong" I asked concerned

" noth-" she startedto say before I cut her off

" don't lie to me" I told her

" we can't keep doin what we doin" she said catching me off guard

" whatchu mean?" I asked

" we can't fuck around anymore" she told me

" and why can't we" I asked her

" because Xzavion knows about us, and he said if we keep... You know, he was gon end yo life" she said speaking fast

" that nigga ain't gon do shit! Ight so don't worry bout him" I told her

She nodded her head and finally sat down. I guess now I got two people that need a bullet in they head.

Kyle's Pov

haven't seen Egypt in a week or two now. Her mama don't know where she is and her school isn't giving me information, but seeing that bitch ass nigga Cash made me come up with a plan. Since he basically has his two kids on his side I'll just get my niece and nephew to help me.

This is my plan. Ima bribe my nephew Jayshaun to help me take out  Cash and his sons. Then ima bribe my niece Alyanna to befriend Egypt and when they are "best friend" close Alyanna in going to ask Egypt to come over for a sleep over. Than when Egypt comes ima take her ass back to this house and lock her in the basement so she can't leave.

When I kill Cash Lanelle would be single and alone and than I can have her all to myself.  I think the while thing could happen in less than three weeks.  Things might get a little mess soon

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all!

Hope you liked this short chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment , and Share

Alright byee~ Jah-nae