Chapter 11

Unknown's pov

I was sitting on my baby daddys from steps smoking my cigarette when my son's car pulled into the drive way. He slammed his car door and stomped passed me.

" boy you better getcho ass out here" i yelled to him.

He walked out of the house and stood in front of me.

" What happend " I asked taking another puff of my cigarette.

" fucking Royce and Egypt go together now! She was supposed to be my girl not his!" He yelled as a started to cry. Bitch ass

" the fuck you crying for" I asked looking at him with disgust

"I love her mom! I asked her to be mine and she said no cause she has feeling for someone else." He sobbed

" boy stop allat fucking crying, you standing here crying over a bitch that don't want cho ass?! If you want her so fucking bad fight for her" I told him slightly annoyed by his bitch ass crying.

"Ashleigh I told yo dumb ass to stop smoking them fucking cigarettes!" My baby daddy Terrence said.

I rolled my eyes and went in the house. Sometimes I wonder how my baby Cash is doing. I heard that he has about four kids with that Lanelle bitch. Also heard that he married her too. How could he! He could've had me, I was sexy, funny, and I was told that my head game was crazy, but he still choose her! I even sent that bitch fake messages to break them up which it did, buh Cash never left his fucking house so I couldn't make a move. I don't care though. Its his lose.

Jayshaun's Pov

I sat on my bed and thought about what my mom said. If I want her ima have to fight that nigga for her. I would have to take some boxing classes cause that nigga Royce can kill niggas with his bare hands. Or I could "borrow" one if my dad's guns and if I start losing badly I'll just shoot him. Ya, I like than plan.

I could definitely get Egypt back if I do it. Fucking Royce wouldn't know what hit him.

"If you ever hurt Royce I'll tell mama about you basically forcing me to abort your kid" Alyanna said as she walked in my room

Fuck I was thinking out loud again.

"I never forced you to do anything" I stated

" buh she won't believe you.. Would she" she said back.

My mother... I don't know why but that women doesn't like at all. It might be because my father fucked her, took all her money, and than kicked her out of his house when she got pregnant. Or maybe it's something else. probably

I don't care what my sister tells my mom I will get Egypt back. Even if that means killing Royce

.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Kinda a short chapter but

i hope you liked it

Remember to vote, comment, share

alright byee~ Jah-nae