Chapter 7

Desirée's POV

After mopping the floor i put the mop away and sat in the couch. It not like i can do anything on the wet floor. I heard the door slam shut and fear instantly took over my body.

" Yo Des!" Xzavion's voice boomed through the house

" i-im in the living room" i told him

He jogged into the living room and than looked at the kitchen. He sniffed the air and inhaled the sent of the chicken that was baking in the oven. His fat ass ran in the kitchen and slipped. please be knocked out

" bitch are you trying to kill me!" he said slowly getting up

"what are you talking about" i asked slightly confused

" yo ass ain't tell me you mopped the floor!" he told me getting mad

He got up and walked towards me with his hands tightening in a fist. He reach me and put his hands around my neck. He threw his arm back as if he was going to hit me but than the somebody knocked on the door. He tightened his grip on my neck before he finally let go.

He walked over to the door and swing it open. All i heard was a older lady's voice before everything went black.

Egypt's Pov

I quickly got off of Royce's lap as he winded the window down. There stood my 6'2, muscular, older step brother who so happened to come out of jail yesterday. Oh and he's also very over protective.

"Egypt, dad said to come inside" Martin told me

I nodded my head and realized that he wasn't even looking at me when he said it. He was staring at Royce while Royce looked back at him unfazed by his death glare. I quickly hopped out of the car and pulled Martin away from the car.

Before i could even say goodbye to Royce he pulled out of the driveway and drive away.

"yo nigga is rude" he laughed as we walking in the house

"he's not my nigga" I told him. It was true he wasn't.. Or I think he wasn't.

Martin smirked before going into the house. Martin is like the older brother i wished i had. Well technically he is my older brother but i wish he was my blood brother.

I opened the door and was tackled by my step sister Malani. She is the cutest five year old you'll ever meet. I gave her a hug and allowed her to pull me to my fathers office.

I sat in his office chair as he walked into the room.

"Egypt" he said in a very serious tone

" Father" I said back trying to match it.

" we have to talk about something very important" he told me as he massaged his temples.

"uh okay?" I said confused

"Every time you come over here you have new cuts, bruises and scars. When i ask you what happened you give me bullshit answers like i fell or walked into a door. So does that nigga that yo mama got living there beat on you" he said getting upset just talking about it.

I tried to think of a lie to tell but i just couldn't. I scratched  my arm like i usually do when I'm nervous, but i soon regret it because i remembered about the huge burn mark that's on my arm. I hissed and held my arm in pain.

My father rushed to my side and held my arm. He rolled up my sleeves and examined the burn. Before looking me dead in the eye

"Egyptian" he said calling me by my full name.

That made me really nervous. He never calls that.so I know he's serious.

"y-yeah" I responded shyly

" who did this" he ask knowing who but he wanted confirmation

" Kyle" I said not looking at my father. I don't like seeing him mad It makes me sad and upset

He let go of my arm and left the room, slamming the door in process.  I hope he doesn't go out and  do something that could get him killed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all

Hope you liked the chapter

If theres any mistakes please tell me

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

Alright byee~ Jah-nae