Jimin- Don't Be With Me

#Imagine

They say time heals every pain. I don't think so. Time does not heal anything. What has happened with me has left a life long scar in my heart. I hate my life.

"Y/N? Get up honey you'll be late for school" I hear my mom's voice calling out for me.

No. I cannot go to school. I cannot and I won't.

I cover myself with my blanket and curl up inside it. I was shivering badly.

I hear the door of my bedroom being opened by someone.

"Y/N dear? You're still asleep? Baby get up or you'll be late" my mother's soft voice tried to wake me up.

How can she be so normal after what has happened with me?

"No" I mumble.

I hear a chair being shifted and being placed beside my bed.

"Honey... You can't be like this for the rest of your life, can you? So get up and show the world that you're a fighter. Show everyone that you aren't wrong. The people who did this to you are the ones who are the losers" she softly said and lifted up my blanket. I looked up at her with my eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall at any moment.

"Mom....." I managed to say and the tears that I tried to control started falling down.

My mother embraced me in a hug and caressed my hair.

"It's okay honey.. Why are you crying? You haven't done anything wrong. If you don't want to go to school it's okay. I will inform your teacher" she tried to calm me down.

My mom is right. I haven't done anything wrong. Why should I be ashamed to step out of the house? Why should I feel guilty? The people who did wrong to me are already getting their punishment.

"F-fine. I'll go to school" I said in between my sobs.

"Really? Are you sure?" my mother asked me, still holding me in her arms.

I just hummed as a response.

"Okay honey. Get ready then. Dad will drop you and your brother to school" she said getting up from the chair and loosening the hug "Oh and honey, Jimin called again today. He was asking if you're okay and of you'll come to school. Might as well tell him about your decision. He's a nice guy" she smiled brightly and made her way to the bedroom door.

Jimin. Park Jimin. My best friend since kindergarten. And my crush since pre primary. I've never got the chance to confess to him and I'm not even planning on confessing anytime soon. I cannot after what has happened to me. I am pretty sure he wouldn't want  a girl like me in his life. And nobody would want a girl like me for that matter.

I quickly freshened up and got dressed for school. I stepped out of my bedroom after about one month. Yes. That's right. I haven't been out of my room since a month.

I took a deep breath and made my way downstairs. Once I reached down I went to the dining room only to meet the eager and sympathetic gazes of my father and my elder brother, Seojun. I cleared my throat and wished them both good morning. My father smiled sweetly at me and wished me back and my brother did the same.

"So.... You finally are going to school after such a long time" my brother decided to talk to me.

"Uh.. Yea.." I replied taking a bite from the toast kept on my plate.

"Good. If anyone troubles you inform your Oppa. I will take care of everything. Ne?" he said and I smiled and nodded.

After having breakfast we went straight to the car. The car drive was silent and after about fifteen minutes we reached school.