Jungkook - Bully Pt. 2

#Imagine

"Date Y/N for seven days if you want to be with me" Yura stated as she was drying up her nail paint.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Aish! Don't scream! You're hurting my ears" Yura said "And yes you have to date Y/N to be with me"

"but why?" Jungkook questioned.

"I don't know. I just want to see her hurt. Break her heart for me" she smirked.

"I don't understand! Why would you want me to break her heart? What has she ever done to you?" Jungkook tugged on his hair but soon realized what he just said.

Yura looked at him with her brows lifted up and a nasty smirk on her lips "oh! So now we're defending her are we?"

"No! It's not like that... I-I... Fine I'll do it" he gave up. I don't understand why would she want to date me?! he thought although he never knew that you really like him.

The bell soon rung. Signaling it was the end of lunch break.

"See you around smarty" Yura winked at Jungkook and went out of the roof top.

Time skip~~~

You and Y/F/N made your way out of the classroom. It has only been a few hours but Y/F/N is a great company. You had a feeling that you both would be great friends in the future. But you weren't sure. What if she left you like your other friends? What if she gets to know that nobody in the school likes you? What if-

"Y/N? Y/N? What happened? Are you even listening to what I am saying?" Y/F/N waved her hands in front of your face to bring you out of your trance.

"Uh? Oh yes yes I am listening. Sorry I spaced out" you apologized to her and smiled.

You both were talking and suddenly you saw someone standing in front of your locker. It was Jungkook, the least expected person.

"move aside" you demanded and Jungkook looked up from his phone to you. He quickly made way for you.

"Uh hi Y/N I want to talk to you" he said. You stopped for a second but resumed to open you locker.

"But I don't want to talk to you" you said and put your books inside your locker. Once you were done you shut the locker and locked it.

"Let's go Y/F/N" you said and pushed Jungkook aside. But he held your wrist.

"Wait up. Please! I really need to talk to you" he pleaded and you finally gave up.

"fine" you said. Jungkook looked behind you and Y/F/N understood that he wanted to talk to you alone.

"I'll see you at the gate. Bye Y/N" Y/F/N said and ran away from there.

"Hurry up now and speak. I don't have time for you" you rolled your eyes at him.

"Uh... Y/N.... I... will you..... Will you be my... Uh girlfriend?" he asked you and you looked at him shocked. You weren't able to move. It was as if you were paralyzed.

"Y/N?! Hey? You there?" Jungkook yelled.

"uh yes.. Yes" you said.

"So? Will you?" he asked again but you shook your head.

"Not even in a million years Jeon Jungkook. I can't even think of being your girlfriend. And why out of all the girls did you choose me? I am sure it is one of your nasty pranks" you said and turned around to leave but he caught your wrist again.

"I'll explain it to you please wait" he said.

"Ughh fine" you yanked your hand away from his grip.