Jimin- 24 Moments

1k special❤
_______________________________________

#Imagine

You opened your eyes abruptly when you felt the warm rays of sun on your face. You were lying beside Jimin, your head on his chest and his arm wrapped around your waist.

You looked up at his face and images of last night flashed in front of your eyes, the way Jimin explored your body and the way he kept on repeating I love you, while making love to you. Your face flushed and you caressed his cheek with your hand.

You've been married to Jimin for over two years now but every time you look at him it feels as if you just met him and he's the most beautiful person in the world.

Jimin opened his eyes slightly and smiled when he saw you looking up at him.

"good morning baby" he cooed and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Morning Jimin, you should get up now, you have work" you said and loosened his grip around you but he held you tighter.

"I have a day off today" he smiled brightly.

"Really? Oh my God, I'm so happy!! After so many days we'll have a whole day for us, I couldn't have asked for anything better" you said and wrapped your arm tightly around his bare torso.

"I love you a lot, you know that right?" Jimin mumbled.

"I love you to-" you said but weren't able to complete your sentence since you had a sudden urge to puke. You quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. Jimin was surprised, he ran after you concerned.

You puked in the basin. Jimin soon entered the bathroom and started rubbing your back.

"it's okay y/n, everything is fine" he said as he constantly rubbed your back.

Not soon after you turned around did Jimin realize that you had a bloody mouth. Jimin gasped when he looked at you.

"Y/N! YOU'RE PUKING BLOOD! OH MY GOD" he yelled and the last thing you remember was you falling into jimin's arms and then everything turned black.

You blinked your eyes a few times before opening them. You were in an unfamiliar room but as soon as you heard some beeping sounds and as the smell of medicines made its way to your nose, you realized that you were in a hospital room. You looked beside you and saw that Jimin was sleeping on the couch. He was now wearing a black T shirt and ripped jeans.

"Jimin" you said, your voice barely audible but it was as if Jimin heard you. He opened his eyes and ran to you. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were red and puffy.

"y/n? are you okay? Do you need something?" he said and started to look for something but you held his wrist and stopped him.

"I'm fine Jimin, my stomach and my head hurt a little but that's it. Don't worry" you smiled weakly at him.

He sighed and sat beside you and held your hand "I was so worried. Why do you scare me like this huh?"

You chuckled at him "I don't know what happened suddenly. Since how long have I been here?"

"ten hours. You weren't waking up. I was so worried" he said.

"Ten hours?! Oh my God!" you almost yelled "What is wrong with me? Do you have any idea?"

Jimin shook his head "I don't know. The doctors have been examining your reports"

You nodded a little. Just then the door opened and a middle aged man, wearing a white coat, entered the room. He smiled a little but by the look of it you could tell it was a forced one.