Jin- Stress Reliever

Can we talk about how good Jin is looking in this picture 😍

And requests are open guys💕

*cough* Mild teasing *cough*

_________________________________

#Imagine

You hummed your favorite song as you tossed the egg in the frying pan. You were smiling brightly and were very happy. The reason? It was Jin's, your husband's, day off at work. After months of him staying away from you and your son, Seojun (a/n: I'm sorry but I don't know any other good Korean name) you finally got the chance to spend some time with him. And it was Sunday. What better day would it be other than this to spend some quality family time? So you decided to cook for him.

You gently and very carefully placed the sunny side up omelet on the plate and kept the plate on the dining table along with the rest of the food items. You looked at the beautifully decorated table and smiled, satisfied with your work. You were about to turn back to go to the kitchen to bring the rest of the cutlery items when you heard Jin yelling.

"How many times do I have to tell you that this is not the way to solve this question?" he yelled at your six year old son "are you this dumb that you can't solve such an easy question?"

His behavior took you by surprise because you knew Jin and you knew how much he loved Seojun. He is a very good husband and a doting father.

"What is wrong with him?" you mumbled as you made your way upstairs to your bedroom. You opened the door of the room and saw Jin sitting on the bed and tugging on his hair as if he was frustrated. And Seojun stood with his head hung low with a notebook and a pencil in hand.

You made your way inside the room and sighed.

"What's wrong?" you asked both of them. Their heads shot up and yours and Jin's eyes met. You smiled at him and he just stared at you.

You sat on the edge of the bed beside Jin and put your hand on his shoulder. You looked at Seojun and smiled at him.

You knew why Jin had become so irritated. It was because of his work. He had been taking a lot of stress for the past few days because he wasn't able to finish the song assigned to him and because of their new choreography. You knew how was he when it comes to dance.

But you didn't know what to do or how to help him. Then suddenly an idea came across your mind and a playful smirk edged on your lips. You looked at Seojun and smiled again.

"Dad's sorry okay? He did not mean to shout at you. That's enough studying for today now you go to the living room and play with you toys, mom needs to talk to dad about something" you said, the bright smile never leaving your face.

"okay mom!" Seojun cheered happily. You saw your son's figure going further away and finally out of the room. You got up and locked the door of the room because just in case. Jin looked at you confused. Then he noticed the smirk that you had on your face.

"Jagiya I'm not in the mood today" he said. You chuckled at how cute your husband is.

"oh C'mon Jin, we're meeting after so long" you whined as you took off your T shirt due to which you were now only in your bra and shorts. Jin looked at you with his mouth hung open.

"Y/N.... I..." he wanted to say so much but it was as if words weren't coming out of his mouth. You placed you index finger on his lips and shushed him.

"Shhh.... I know a very good way to relieve stress" you said and removed his T shirt. The sight of his broad shoulders and his toned abs made your mouth water.

You gently pecked his lips and sat on his laps. His member was poking from inside of his shorts and you chuckled again at your horny husband. You looked up and met his lustful eyes and leaned in for a kiss. You both shared a deep kiss and then you pulled apart.

You looked at him again and saw the lust in his eyes. You started nibbling on his ear lobe and started going down. You sucked on his neck and left hickeys all over his neck and chest. A moan escaped his mouth which made you smile. You stood up from his lap and pushed him on his bed. He was lying on the bed with his back facing the bed sheet. You started kissing his neck, his chest, and his stomach leaving hickeys here and there.

You made your way further down and just as you reached the elastic of his shorts you stopped. You stood up and put your T shirt back on. Jin's eyes shot open and he sat up on the bed with confusion written all over his face.

You made your way to the door and opened it. You turned around and looked at him and smiled, suppressing the laugh that was about to escape from your mouth. You smile soon turned into a smirk.

"I am not ready for another child yet" you said and left the room "Oh and lunch's ready. Hurry up"

You could hear him whining and complaining about how unfair it was and you couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

________________________________
The ideas you get when your mind wanders while it's raining~~