Taehyung- Because I Love You Pt. 2

#Imagine

You've been avoiding Taehyung after that particular incident although he's been trying to talk to you.

"Y/N. Listen to me please" Taehyung pleaded as he caught your wrist and stopped you.

You turned around to face him "there's nothing to talk about Taehyung" you said as you tried to loosen the grip of his hand on your wrist "Let go of me"

"No. Please listen to me and then you can go. Just please give me five minutes" he looked at you with tears in his eyes. And your heart melted at his state but you did not let it show on your face.

"Fine. But I'm giving you only five minutes. Your time starts now. And leave my hand" you said as you yanked your hand away from him.

"Y/N I-" he started but was soon cut off by a girl's voice.

"Taehyung Oppa! What are you doing here? Let's go back to class" Taehyung turned around and you tilted your head sideways to look behind him. Your eyes widened when you saw who that girl was. It was Chae Yoona.

She made her way towards you both and caught Taehyung's arm. And pecked him on his lips. Anger rushed through your body and at that particular moment you wanted to slap Taehyung across his face.

"Yoona, how many times do I have to tell you that you're not supposed to do all this in public" Taehyung scolded her and she pouted.

He then turned to you was about to say something but you stopped him.

"Oh looks like you both are back together. Congratulations. I need to go now" you said sarcastically and then turned around to leave.

Taehyung was mentally cursing himself. Why am I such an idiot? He thought to himself.

You couldn't believe what you just saw. How can Taehyung be back with her? You had decided not to waste your tears on a guy like him.

You entered your classroom, sat on your seat, put on your earphones and started surfing on the net.

You heard someone clearing their throat and standing beside your seat. You took off your earphones and looked at the person. It was Jungkook, Taehyung's close friend.

"Jungkook? Is there something you need?" you asked him and smiled.

"Well... Uh... Yeah. I do need to ask you something" he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at you sheepishly.

"What is it?" you chuckled at his cuteness.

"You know.. The senior prom's coming up... So I was wondering if you have any date for the same?" he finally managed to ask.

You smiled and thought for a second. This was the first time you did not have any date. Until last year Taehyung and you used to go to prom together. But this year of course it had to be Yoona. You did not feel like going for the prom.

"Y/N? Y/N?What's wrong?" you heard Jungkook's voice calling out you name and you came back to reality.

" Jungkook... I am sorry" you smiled apologetically at him.

He smiled at you "I know why you don't want to come with me. but you really don't want to make him jealous?" he said and then turned around. You looked at where he was looking and then you realized that Taehyung was glaring at you both. As soon as you saw him he turned away.

Jungkook looked back at you"He likes you too but he just won't admit it. It's the only chance you've got"

"How do you know?" you asked him in utter shock.