Taehyung- Because I Love You

I'm so in love with my bias afgfyjivfjk he's a cutie. Bye world.
_____________________________
#Imagine
You saw them smiling and holding hands as they entered the classroom. It felt good to see Taehyung smile but it hurt because the reason behind his smile wasn't you. It was his girlfriend,
Chae Yoona.

You lost your best friend and your love, to a girl like her. You knew Yoona wasn't a nice girl. She was using Taehyung and you wanted to tell Taehyung about it but you knew he wouldn't listen to you because he was deeply in love with her. Earlier you were his everything, you were his top priority. But now you both hardly spent time with each other. You remember the last time you had asked him to meet you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I won't be able to make it. Yoona needs me. There's an emergency" he had said.

"Of course it's an emergency" you scoffed and rolled your eyes although he couldn't see you because you both were talking on phone.

"Hey don't be like that. There's seriously something urgent. I am sorry I promise I'll make it up to you..... Uh I need to go now Y/N. Byee"

Taehyung knew you didn't like Yoona although he didn't know the actual reason behind it.

Taehyung smiled at you as your eyes met and you smiled back at him but as soon as you saw Yoona and her glare your smile dropped and you turned your face away from them.

"Oppa let's go and sit there" Yoona said in an aegyo tone. You were about to puke at her fake self.

You were looking out of the window of the classroom and you don't know how and when sleep took over you.

"Miss Y/F/N!" your teacher yelled and slammed her hand on your desk. Your head shot up and your eyes met your teacher's angry ones. She was standing beside your desk with her arms crossed. You stood up from your seat and looked around the class. Everyone was staring at you including Taehyung. Your eyes met for a split second but you quickly turned away.

"Detention after school for two hours" saying this she walked back to her table and continued with the lesson.

You groaned silently. Can this day be any worse?

Time skip>>

School ended as usual but today you had to stay back due to detention.

"Miss Y/N complete your homework while you're here" your teacher ordered. You nodded.

After a while you felt an urgent need to go to the restroom.

"Uh.. Ma'am can I go the restroom?" you asked your teacher from your seat.

She eyed you suspiciously but nodded "don't you dare fool around with me. Come back in five minutes" she warned and went back to whatever she was doing earlier.

You quickly got up from your seat and headed to the restroom. You found the girl's restroom but as soon as you entered you saw a girl and a boy making out. You looked at them with shock and they had the same expression. You noticed that the girl looked familiar. It was.... Yoona. But the boy wasn't Taehyung.

"Yoona?" you looked at the girl who was now on full panic mode.

"Oh my God Y/N. It's not what you think it is. I swear. Please don't -" she started but you cut her off.

"Don't worry I'm not telling him. He won't believe me. He'll find out by himself about how much of a bitch you are. Now if you'll excuse me I want to use the restroom" you said and went in one of the cubicles.

You were right. Taehyung will never believe you. He was blinded by her love. He was mad after her. So you might as well not tell him and let him know on his own.

But this plan of yours didn't work out well. He called you in the night.

"Y/N...." you heard his soft voice. He found out.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" you pretended as if you didn't know anything.

"Yoona.... She cheated on me.... Can you please come and meet me? I need you" his voice cracked  and you knew he was crying.

"okay Tae. Where are you?"

________________________

You saw him sitting on a bench in the park that he had asked you to meet him at. He was covering his face with both of his hands. You made your way to him.

"Tae..." you softly called out his name.

He looked up at you. His face was red and his cheeks were stained with tears. He jumped from his seat and quickly hugged you. You hugged him back and rubbed his back.

"It's okay.. Let it all out" you said.

"I love her so much Y/N. I don't know what to do" he sobbed. Anger rushed into your body and you broke the hug. He looked at you confused.

You took a deep breath and started "You are such an idiot Kim Taehyung. Can't you see she used you? Are you that blind? She's a bitch Taehyung. She doesn't deserve a guy like you. You deserve-"

"Shut up. Just shut up. I really don't know what your problem is with her. From the day that she has become my girlfriend you're after her. Why are you so jealous of her? You know what? I shouldn't have asked you to come here in the first place. Why do you even care huh?" he scoffed and you looked at him in disbelief. Tears were brimming in your eyes.

" You want to know why I care? You want to know right? It's because I love you goddammit. I love you Kim Taehyung. I've loved you since God knows how long. I care for you but I don't think you want me to." you started crying.

Taehyung's expression softened and he reached out to touch you but you stopped him.

"No Taehyung. Don't. I don't need your sympathy. Don't say anything you've said enough already. But... " you took a deep breath and continued ".... But from now on just know one thing, you never had any friend named Y/N" you turned around and started running as fast as you could. You could hear Taehyung calling out for you but you didn't stop and just ran with tears falling down from your eyes.

I hate you Kim Taehyung.

To be continued.