Bias- To My Best Friend's Lover

This imagine is in the form of a letter.
_______________________

To my best friend's lover,

I want to say how lucky you are to be in love with this girl, to be the reason behind her smile. I am very happy for you both, for the way you complete each other.

I know you are her lover, but be her friend first. Don't be the guy she just romances with, be the guy she can go to for a shoulder to cry on.

She is a shy one, she will never tell you that she's not alright, but if you look closely into those deep black eyes of her, you will know the whole story. Just learn to read it correctly. Listen to the words that never leave her lips, understand her pain in the silence.

She's crazy and innocent, pure as a child. She'll laugh at the smallest of things and get annoyed for no mortal reason. Don't judge her on that, her innocence is the best thing about her. Don't you ever let the child die within her.

Don't buy her expensive gifts, she hates it. Just give her your time and love, trust me, she'll love it more than any gift you can ever buy.

Sometimes she will call you up at 3 am to tell you about her nightmare or the reason why she can't sleep. Don't get irritated, sing her a song no matter how bad a singer you might be. Your voice would be enough to make her fall asleep.

I have known her for years and her smile is the most beautiful sight of the world, the way her lips curve, the way her eyes brighten, the way pure happiness resides over her lips for a moment. Be the reason she keeps doing it, don't ever let her feel alone, don't ever let her cry, trust me because if she does, I will be your worst nightmare.

You are her world now, her everything. She owes you her happiness and her smile, don't you dare change it. Love her, make her your life, let her smile, let her live, with you, forever.

I have done my part, it's time for you to do yours.

Yours,
The guy who has loved her since forever.
xoxo

_______________________________________