Namjoon- I Call You Her Pt 4

Here's the last part!
___________________________________

#Imagine

"Baby how do you want to spend the day today? Wanna go out for shopping or anything?" Namjoon asked as was clearing the dishes from the table.

"You could've just let me do that you know" you huffed.

"no, I want you to rest today. So? What do you want to do?" he asked again.

"you're so stubborn. The only person who needs to rest is you. Anyway, I don't want to go out. Let's cuddle, eat and do a movie marathon?" you suggested.

Namjoon's lips curved into a smile "Sure"

After doing the dishes Namjoon came and sat beside you on the couch. You covered yourself with a blanket. Namjoon chuckled at you.

"It's not even that cold" he said.

"I know. But I like being like this" you smiled sheepishly at him.

"Mind sharing the blanket?" he smirked.

"No, get your own"

He frowned and pouted "Pleaseeee? ~~"

"you're lucky that you're cute. I don't like people getting into my warm blanket" you rolled your eyes at him and extended your blanket.

Once all bundled up you asked Namjoon which movie did he want to see.

"I would suggest-" he was about to say something but was interrupted by his phone. Someone texted him.

"I'll just check it" he said and you nodded.

As soon as Namjoon looked at the text he frowned.

"Who's it?" you asked curiously.

Namjoon but his lip and looked at you "It's seulgi... She wants to meet me"

You heart dropped when you heard her name but you nodded.

"I don't want to meet her. This day is for you. I don't want it to be spoiled because of her" Namjoon sighed.

You looked at him and your lips curved into a small smile.

"You should meet her" you smiled.

Namjoon looked at you in surprise.

"I think you should really go and see her. Listen to what she wants to say Namjoon. Please, for me"

Namjoon thought for sometime and then nodded "you're such a precious person. I love you" he said and pecked your forehead.

After fifteen minutes Namjoon was already out.

You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. You were getting bored so you decided to visit the Cafe where you worked.

You changed into comfortable yet stylish clothes and stepped out. You breathed in the beautiful air and started walking to the Cafe.

You soon reached Cafe and got in.

"Y/N? Oh my God!" your friend cum Co worker Lisa squealed and hugged you.

"Hi Lisa" You said as soon as you both broke the hug.

"I missed you so much" she sighed.

"I missed you too" you smiled at her.

"so what do you want to have today?" she asked.

"Umm I'll go with a chocolate brownie. Pack it please"

"Okay"

You got your order and headed out. There was a park near the Cafe where you always went whenever you were sad. Not many people go there, it's usually isolated.