Yoongi- Mistake

#Imagine

Julianne's POV

The sunlight peeped through the curtains which made me abruptly shut my eyes. I groaned as I realized I had to wake up again to another dreadful day.

Oh by the way, I'm Julianne Gray, a 17 year old high school student. I'm the only child in my family and by family I mean my dad. Yup, that's right, since the day my mom died, my dad's been my whole world, he's my dad as well as my mom. I love him a lot and he's on the top of my list of the people whom I love. Well I just have two people on my list because I don't have friends. One of them is of course my dad and the other one is the one and only, Min Yoongi. Adsdkhji. He's my crush since I was a fresher. Who wouldn't fall for that gummy smile of his? Although he doesn't pay attention to me but I won't give up trying. Hehe.

Enough of ranting now. I need to get ready for school.

I quickly jumped out of my bed and rushed to my bathroom and got ready for school.

I gave a last look to myself in the mirror, before heading downstairs. I won't say I'm very good looking but I'm average. You can call me a nerd because I score good in school and because I wear huge glasses but I'm a hot nerd not the nerdy nerd. Lol.

I went downstairs and the smell of pancakes made me hungrier than before. My dad was already seated in the dining room and the cook was making breakfast for us.

Uhh.... You can say that I'm rich and I'm the heir of my dad's property after him.

"Good morning dad" I chirped and pecked my father's cheek.

"Good morning my beautiful daughter. Did you sleep well?" dad greeted me back.

"Yes dad, I did sleep well. Thank you for asking"

We ate our breakfast and talked a bit. After that we both headed to our destinations. Me to my school and dad to his office.

At school

I entered the school building and headed to my locker. Once I reached there, I opened my locker to take out my books for the first period and as usual I was greeted with hate. There were hate notes stuck inside my locker. I sighed but did not bother to take off the notes. I took out my books and shut the locker. As soon as I turned around I spotted Yoongi talking to his squad. He looked so handsome even in a normal school uniform. Ughh.

Without wasting any time, I quickly ran to him.

"Yoongi!" I shouted and he turned around. He groaned as soon as he saw me. His friends chuckled.

"Good morning Yoongi baby" I greeted him and interlocked his arm with mine. He squirmed under my grip.

"Yoongi, why won't you wish Julianne a good morning?" Seokjin chuckled and looked at me "and good morning Julianne"

The rest of the boys also greeted me except Yoongi. He yanked his hand away from me and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Don't be so rude hyung. Julianne just wants to talk to you" Hoseok smiled "oh and Julianne, I hope you're coming for the party tonight at Yoongi hyung's house?"

Yoongi's eyes widened and he glared at Hoseok "what the fuck Hoseok?! Why did you tell her about the party?"

His words made my heart hurt but I still faked a smile and cheered "of course I'm coming for the party. What time is it at though?"

"Oh it's at 8" Hoseok smiled.

I nodded and wished them goodbye as I headed to my class.

Yoongi's POV