Part Four

David in MM

Devon-Aye where's Ti rabbit?
Devon-She crying cmon Miracle
Devon-Nevermind damn.Bruh answer the phone Miracle
Devon-what's wrong?Why you ignoring me?

"Damn!Who is blowing your phone up?!"David from the other night asks and I throw my phone back on the nightstand."I'm tryna get up in this pussy and some nigga not getting a text back!"He says sounding annoyed and I shake my head looking back at him.

I slick feel like a fucking cheater man...Yes I'm fucking David again...Yes only days after Devon said he wanted to get back together.I called up David so that's on me but at the same time I never told Devon I wanted to get back with him.We had a good time but to me it was just sex.No matter what he says Ion think he could ever fuck with stripping so Ion see us going anywhere.

"Aye."David says trying to get my attention back and I look at him.He is paying me for this too so I should probably get into it.

"Sorry baby..."I say putting my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

He spreads my legs and then enters me,I moan wrapping my legs around his torso.He strokes in and out aggressively and I like that shit.He has some of the best dick I've had in my life to be honest.

"Look at me Miracle."He says and I nod biting my lip.He said he likes making eye contact during sex and I have to give him what he wants so....

"Flip over."He says and I comply,we get in the same position me and Devon were the other day but I'm not thinking bout him no more.This nigga is hitting it just right...

"Fuck..."I moan flipping my hair out my face to look back at him.He has my ass in his hands as he thrusts into me hard,he looks so sexy right now.He gets into it and I start moaning really loud as I get closer and closer to orgasming.

"You like this?"He asks pulling me closer by my waist and I turn around so he can see me nod.

"I like it a lot baby...Don't stop..."I moan and he starts speeding up which pushes me over the edge.I start throwing it back so he can be done and after a couple minutes he finishes on my back.He gets up to go get me some paper towel and I lay there with my eyes closed.That shit was so good.

"You gon be at the club tonight right?"He asks as he gently wipes that shit off my back.When he's done I flip over so he's hovering over me.

"Yea,why?"I ask as he starts kissing on my body.I bite my lip and start playing in his hair.

"I'm a come in there tonight..."

"To see me?"I ask and he smiles at me before shaking his head.

"Nah....I can see you whenever I want."

"So you gon bring another bitch home?"I ask laughing and he shakes his head before joining in.

"I'm not bringing another girl home but I'm a get some dances."He says and I roll my eyes playfully.Ion care if he gets some dances as long as he has some money left for me.

"Lemme get dressed."I say tryna push him off me but he holds me down.

"Hold up...."He says and I relax.He moves down on the bed and puts his head between my legs."Lemme do something for you..."He says and I smile as I feel his tongue against me....

His tongue is almost as good as his dick..

****

"See you later baby."I say to the guy I just gave a dance.I tuck the money he gave me in my bra and start walking around the club.