Ch. 2~ Kennywood

I'm posting this from the bathroom at school omg I'm such a rebel

~Emma's POV~

"Wow, I haven't been here in over a year," CeCe spoke as we entered the gates into an amusement park entitled Kennywood.

"It's definitely been awhile," I agreed.

We walked into the amusement park we had grown up with, coming here at least once every summer. It covered a massive area, with many different kinds of rides. My favorite ride was The Phantom, the parks signature roller coaster.

We would be shooting a music video for Stay Awake. This video shoot has been in the process for awhile, a contest deciding the audience. You were responsible for your own transportation to the park if you were chosen, but would get in free. The park was closed to the public for today only.

I smiled, knowing that we would have a blast shooting this music video. We would be riding amusement park rides with fans and friends all day. Plus a performance on the stage in the center of Kennywood. What could get better?

"Are you feeling okay right now?" Michael whispered to me.

I nodded my head, "I'm just a little tired from the antidepressants."

"Just let me know if you need anything throughout the day," he kissed my cheek after he spoke.

I nodded my head and skipped away to meet with the crew. There were 4 men who would record different scenes throughout the day, plus Emily and I were given cameras to capture some moments. We only had one day to shoot this, so we needed to have a lot footage.

"So Ashton," I ran up next to him. "Is this gonna be a great birthday?"

He smiled broadly, "I think so."

I gave him a tight squeeze, "Thanks so much for everything."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly as well, "Thanks to you, I'm finally getting along with Harry and Lauren." We let go of each other and smiled. "Now lets go do something crazy."

CeCe and I decided on taking them to Old Kennywood first, which was on the opposite side. As we strolled through the park- goofing of like usual- we met a bunch of fans. We asked them all to follow us to our destination; many of them obliged. As we all walked, everyone had a conversation going and, by the time we got to the Bumper Cars, I had known most of their names.

"I'm coming after you, Clifford," I smirked, buckling into the green car marked 17.

"Bring it," he called back.

I was driving with only my right hand, videotaping with my left. Michael crashed into me and I shrieked loudly. I began to chase his car around the little arena, plowing into a dozen other people. When the time was up, we all laughed and exited the little arena.

"Now where?" Ashton asked.

"Cosmic Chaos!" I yelled, running down the asphalt to the ride.

It was a spaceship with about 30 seats on it that moved up and down a ramp while spinning. Everyone boarded, along with some fans, and held onto the handles in front of them. The automated voice began to speak the little intro and then the countdown. The ride started to move back and forth on the ramp very slowly; then, it started to spin. Soon, we were zooming past the trees and buildings next to the amusement ride.

"Fuck yeah!" I screamed, my hair blowing everywhere.

"This is awesome!" Michael screamed from next to me, his platinum blonde hair tussled by the wind.

"I can't believe I'm on a ride with LITE and 5sos!" A fan next to me yelled.

"I can't believe we have such wonderful fans!" I yelled back.