Ch. 18~ Hey Daddy

~Emma's POV~

"I can't believe he did that!" Olivia laughed, her hand on Jack's thigh.

"Twitter is literally having a meltdown!" Jack laughed, looking down at his phone.

"I can't believe he tweeted that. That little shit!" I paced the back lounge.

"He does love busty girls," Kaitlyn nodded.

"Did he have to tweet the picture?" I yelled.

"C'mon, Emma," Alex put an arm around my shoulder. "It was a joke."

"Besides, you look good in the picture!" Emily sighed.

"My hips are huge!"

"Emma, listen to me," Olivia spoke. "The fans love you, we love, the boys love you, Michael loves you! He tweeted about how much he loves your hips."

"You're fucking sexy in that picture!" CeCe shouted. "Did you see the fan tweets about it?"

"CeCe, did you just-"

"This is what best friends are for Alex!"

"Well in that case," Alex cleared his throat. "Jack, your hairy, Persian legs turn me on so much."

Everyone burst out laughing, and Rian and Zack came into the lounge with wide eyes.

"What the fuck just happened?" Rian asked.

"Had to be there," I patted his shoulder.

"Oh, Emma, there's a page about your hips and boobs Michael was retweeting," Rian laughed.

"That fucker! This all started just because he tweeted 'god I love busty girls' and a picture of me at Soundwave!"

"Do you want to see the retweets?" Rian asked.

I nodded. Rian led me to the front lounge where his laptop was open. Everyone behind me was laughing.

"This'll just piss her off more!" Kaitlyn laughed.

Once I looked at Rian's laptop screen, I pulled out my phone and called Michael. I read through the account names he had retweeted. Emma's boobs, Emma's hips, Emma's curves. That boy was a handful.

"Hey, babe!" Michael answered in his chirpy voice.

"You're lucky I'm not with you right now, or else I'd slap you."

"Well, if I were with you, I'd also slap you, but not where you're going to slap me," I could see the smirk on his face as he laughed.

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" I shrieked.

"I really do miss you, Emma. I miss everything. I'll see you soon, ok?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'll definitely see you soon. Tour is almost over and Al-"

"Hey babe, I gotta go!" he sounded suspicious. "Bye! I love you!"

The line went dead and I set the phone back on the table. Rian set a glass of water on the table for me. I smiled at him, "You know, you and Zack are under appreciated."

"That's ok," he flashed his pearly grin at me. "We have people who love us. That's all that matters."

A knock on the door interrupted our conversation. I stood to get the door. Opening it caused a gasp and tears to spring to my eyes.

"Michael! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I jumped into his arms and he dropped his bags to wrap his arms around my body.

"I said I'd see you soon, didn't I?" he chuckled at my reaction.

"What the hell are yo-"

"It's ok babe," he laughs at my quiet crying. "Listen, I have a hotel room. I have it saved for just us two. I thought you'd like some private time."

I kissed his lips, "I love you so much. Thank you."

"God, I fucking missed you," Michael said as he kissed my neck softly. "Everyday I'd wake up and wait to hear the shower turn on, but it never did. Then I'd wait to hear music flow from the kitchen and the smell of those pancakes you make, but I'm left in the bedroom disappointed and missing you even more. But most importantly, I'd wait for you to come upstairs to tell me that breakfast was ready in nothing but my t-shirt and your underwear. Sometimes I would lay in bed for hours wishing I could touch you. I know it sounds pathetic, it really does, but you intrigue me, Emma. Remember when you thought I didn't need you?"

I nodded my head, looking into his electric green eyes I had fallen in love with.

"What do you think about that now? Would you say I'm crazy?"

My lips crashed against his with nothing but passion, "I'd say you're fucking insane."

His hands grabbed at my hips, "And you're fucking gorgeous. Dear God, you turn me on babe."

"Show me how much you've missed me," I breathed heavily. "I don't know the next time we'll be able to do this with Where We Are coming up. Michael, things are going to become chaotic. Let's be with each other while we can."

Panting heavily, I rolled over. Laying next to Michael, I curled up next to him with my head upon his chest. His porcelain skin glistened with a sheer layer of sweat, and his chest rose and fell.

"I fucking love you, oh my god. You're fucking great," he stared down at me with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't do all of the work," I kissed his lips and laid my head back down on to his chest.

"What time is it, baby?" Michael's voice came out raspy and quietly.

"3:56," I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "Why Mike?"

"The guys have dinner reservations for 5:45. We should probably start getting ready."

"I hope you mean showering together," I sighed over dramatically.

"You're fucking hot," Michael groaned, leading me to the bathroom.

"Ooooh, daddy. Fuck, right there!" Ashton imitated a school girl voice, and giggled as he spoke.

"That's right," CeCe spoke in an exaggerated, masculine voice, "suck daddy's cock."

"Oh my god!" I squealed, hiding my face in Michael's arm.

"Yeah, mate!" Ashton cheered, high-fiving Michael.

"You know, I never took Michael as having a daddy kink, but fuck I was wrong," CeCe said.

"We all know Ashton does," Michael proclaimed in self defense.

"At least we keep it to ourselves!" CeCe shrieked. "The entire hotel could hear you!"

"Let's just drop it, ok?" I asked. "Please guys."

They all agreed and we went out to meet everyone for the dinner that was planned. The entire way there, Michael held my hand, never letting go. Neither of us knew when we would do this again.