•5•

Mark's POV

Its dark. I'm in an abandoned house. I sit up and realize im on a bed. I look around and see broken beer bottles and paper all over the place. I get off the bed only to fall on the ground. I whimper and hear foot steps "oh Mark~!" i flinch and start breathing heavily. Next thing i know is that i am pinned against a wall and someone is behind me. "You are going to feel great trust me" next thing you know, im screaming in pain.

"Mark! Mark!" i sit up quickly and look around with tears running down my cheeks. "Mark baby what's wrong?" bambam asked, he looks like he's about to cry. "N-Nothing i-i'm fine, don't cry" i say and pull him in for a hug. "I was scared, you kept whimpering and then you started screaming and crying" bambam managed to say before actually staring to cry. "No baby don't cry" i whisper and hug him tighter. "Why are you comforting me?? I should be comforting you" he whined and tried getting out of my arms but i didn't let him, i need to hold him, he makes me feel safe. "Mark?.." he called out "huh?" he giggled and brought our lips together "are you ok now? He asked. I nod and he pulled away.

Don't let him go!!

He's only going back to bed!

Claim him now! It's now or never! Make him feel the pain!

I will not hurt him! Give up now!!

I whimper and grab my head. I have a huge headache all of a sudden "Mark what's wrong?" instead of answering his question, something took over me and i pinned him to the bed, holding his wrist tightly in my hands. "M-Mark?" he whimpered and looked at me with scared eyes. I smashed my lips against his roughly.

You're doing good so far

This is wrong!

Don't worry he'll enjoy it!

I let go of his wrists and began to rip his shirt off. "M-Mark stop" he tried to push me off but failed. I begin to rub his sides and bit his bottom lip causing him to gasp. I slip my tongue in and explore, i want to stop but I can't. He grabbed my hands and pushed them away. He then finally got me off of him. "Are you deaf?! I was telling you to stop!" he said and was panting a little. I stared at him, guilt and fear crawling all over me. "Why didn't you listen? I......I'm sleeping on the couch for the rest of the night" he said and walked away with his pillow. I do anything to stop him. I begin to cry and pull at my hair. Why me?

In the morning, bambam acted as if nothing happened. It's his day off so he decided to stay here at home. I stared at him, i need him to be upset with me. I slam my hands on the table catching his attention. "Why are you acting like nothing happened?" i asked. He stared at me with wide eyes "what are you talking about?" "about last night" i snap and he looked down "oh... Because i don't want to make anything of it" he responded "so you're not mad that i almost raped you?" i gasped and realized what came out of my mouth. He looked up at me with wide eyes. "Is that what you thought of it? That you were going to rape me?" he asked and i feel the tears begin to form. "No, i didn't mean to say that" i choke out. I get up and run out the room and into our shared bedroom. I slide down against the door and cover my mouth, crying. What did i do? "Mark?" bambam called out. I tried quieting down but the memories keep running around in my head. "Mark hyung?" i whimper and hug myself. "Mark please open the door" bambam's voice cracked as he said that. I slowly stand up and twist the door knob. I open the door and bambam pulls me in a tight hug. "What's wrong?.." he whispered and i can only return the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So have you guys found out? Need more hints?