•6•

Mark's POV
I sit up. What time is it? I rub my eyes and look around. I feel terrified right now. "Bambam?"
I call out. I don't hear anything and begin to get paranoid. "B-Bambam?" still nothing. I grab a pillow and clutch it against me. "Bammie?" i whimper out and jump when the door opened. "Were you calling me?" i heard bambam ask groggily. I nod and run up to him. I hug him and he hugged back slowly. "What's wrong?" he asked softly and pulled away. He cupped my face in his hands and began to rub my cheeks with his thumbs and caressed my head with his gentle hands. "I-I..... Was scared" i whispered and look back into the room, holding his hands as he still holds my face in his. "Mark? What's been going on with you? You've been jumpy and paranoid twenty four seven for all of this week, what's wrong?" i want to tell him.

Just show him, it's better to show him physically then with words

I will not hurt him, stop telling me to do that, it will show him nothing, it will just show that i am a monster when in reality, i am a victim.

"Mark?" i looked bambam straight in the eyes. "If i tell you..you'd be upset... For now it'll remain as nothing" i say and walk back into our room and close the door.

It's now 4 in the afternoon and Jackson came over with jinyoung. "So how are you guys?" Jinyoung asked "we're fine" bambam answered. I looked at him and didn't say anything. "So, bambam, how's work?" i zoned out when they started talking about work. Jackson dragged me to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Did you tell him yet?" i rub the back of my neck and shake my head. "Why not? He needs to know" Jackson said "i know, but i can't bring myself on saying it" Jackson sighed "want me to help?" i shake my head "no, but thanks for asking" he nods and pats my shoulder.

We walk back into the living room and Jinyoung noticed us. "So Mark, of you were to go back to work, what job do you want?" i sit next to bambam and shrug. "Something that pays good money, i don't know" "oh come on! You have to know!" i roll my eyes and bambam chuckled a bit. Why is he so calm? I just hinted at him a couple hours ago that i'm hiding something from him and he doesn't seem phased by it!
Cause he doesn't understand what you are going through!

And raping him will?!

Yes!

Fuck you

I tried blinking the tears away and ran into the bathroom. "Mark??" they all called out. I locked myself in and begin to cry. "Baby what's wrong??" i heard bambam say. I shake my head and wipe my tears away. "N-Nothing, i-i just want to be alone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should i go on a break? I want too but you guys are important to me, as cheesy as it may sound, it's true :(

AND DID YOU GUYS FIND OUT WHAT IT IS?? I LITERALLY SAID IT LOL