•14•

Mark's POV
Bambam stood up from the chair and cupped my face. He put our foreheads together and looks me straight in the eyes. "You're not weak, you're very tough and haven't given up yet.." i sniffle and tried avoiding eye contact but he wouldn't let me. I slowly lean in and connect our lips together. He seemed a bit surprised by it but quickly kissed back. His hands dropped from my face to my waist. He pulls me even closer and i wrap my arms around his neck. I tilt my head to the right and he pulls away. I pout. "You said you wanted to try again..?" i blush a very bright red and nod. He then pinned me against the wall and kissed my jaw down to my neck. I gasp softly and tangle my fingers in his hair. He licks my sweet spot and bites down on it. I moan softly and bite my lip. He bites and leaves marks all over my neck and tugged at me shirt. I nod and let him pull it over my head...

{Thank the stars this friday, im burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday}

Bambam laid me down gently on the bed and i stared up at him. He crawled on top of me and looked down at me. He smiled softly at me and kissed me softly. I kiss back and he squeezes my hips softly. I blush and tug at his shirt.

{You're an angel fallen down, won't you tell of us of the clouds, you have fallen from the sky, how high? How high?}

§smut warning§

After we got out of all our clothes, he grabbed the lube and squirted some on his hand and gently rubbed his member with the clear substance. I watched and let him wrap my legs around his waist. He looked at me, his lust filled eyes asking for permission to enter. I nod gently and he smiled. He entered me slowly and i moan breathlessly. He moved in and out slowly and i moan and claw at his back softly. His thrust were deep and slow, i moan shamelessly and kiss him. He kisses back and groans "y-you're really tight~" he says and i blush "d-don't say t-that~!!" i moan out and whimper. "C-Can you move faster~? Ahh~!!" he nodded and picked up his pace. I moan loudly and leave red scratch marks on his back. He starts to suck on my collar bones. "A-Ahhh~! Bambam~!!!" he moans and starts to pound into me, hitting my prostate. I scream and pull at his hair. "Bambam-ah!!!!! Fuck yes~!" he smirked and smashed our lips together, slipping his tongue between my moaning lips. I start to feel a warm sensation in the pit of my stomach and pull away from the kiss "b-bambam i-i'm close~! Ngh~!!" he bit my bottom lip, holding it between his teeth and letting go. "I-I am too, baby~" i moan and bite his neck. He moans and continues pounding into me and i scream, cumming onto his stomach and mine. He growls and slams into me one more time before cumming inside of me. I scream and kiss him. He kisses back and pulls out. I pull away and i stare at him, panting. He stares at me and hugs me gently. I hug him back and nuzzle my nose against his neck. "Thank you...." i whisper and he shivered. "Yah don't thank me..."

___________________________________
Guys i want to read Markbam fanfics but i can't find any that interest me, and the ones im reading haVENT UPDATED LIKE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR READER IS SECRETLY CRYING

wait is that how my readers feel?
Im sorry lol

ANOTHER FACE REVEAL HAHAH LOOKY HERE LOOKY THERE ITS MY UGLY FACEU