•8•

SMUT WARNING

Mark's POV
When it comes to me and bambam's sex life, he sometimes takes dominance. He rarely does, but when he does, it turns me on. He pushed me against the wall and placed both of his hands besides my head. He stared at me. We were both panting and i bite my lip. "Mark... This whole time i thought you didn't want to be with me anymore... I miss our love making..." he said in a low voice. I shiver and wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling him closer and putting our foreheads together. He puts one hand on my waist but the other stayed against the wall. He titled his head at me and i searched in his eyes what could he be feeling. He then kisses me very softly and gently. I kiss back and wanted more from him. I pull him closer, for some reason i want more from him.

Are you going to let him dominate you??

I want him too, i need him too

It should be the other way around!!! He should be wanting​ and needing you to fuck him senseless!!

Just for that, i'll make him be rough with me

I grind my hips with bambam's and he grips my waist and pins me back to the wall. "Be patient babyboy" he whispered lowly and i groan. I tilt my head to the right and tried to deepen the kiss. He then wraps both of his arms around my waist and started walking us towards our bedroom. He pushes me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He grinds against me and i moan. "Aish b-bambam, stop teasing" i growl but i remember something. When we do things his way, i HAVE to be patient, if i rush him, he goes even slower and surprises me when out of no where, he gets rough. I tug at his shirt and he pulls away. He takes his shirt off and helps me out of mine. He then starts to kiss my collar bones and chest. I let out soft moans and lace my fingers in his hair. He then goes lower and kisses my tummy. I moan and arch my back. He smiles and licks a strip up to my chest and kisses my lips. "Just hearing you moan makes me horny" bambam mumbled and began to unbutton his own jeans. I stare and he smirks "do you want to do it?" i nod slowly and take his jeans off for him. He smiled at me and unbuttoned my jeans. I groan as i felt his hand on me, palming me through my boxers. "A-Ahh bambam~" i moan and grabbed his face to kiss him. He kisses back and slips his hand past my boxers and grabs my dick. I moan and throw my head back. The way he touches me makes me feel special and breathless. I start to breathe heavily and grip his shoulders. He starts to pump me, and i dig my nails in his shoulders "bambam~" he bites my neck and I growl slightly.

Why are you letting him top you????

Cause it feels fucking amazing the way he touches me and kisses me and bites my neck

You dumbass, he pities you

No he doesn't, if he did he would be all soft and gentle, i want him to be rough with me.

Bambam stopped and removed his underwear. He then looked at me "are you sure you want to go father than this?" i nod and remove my own underwear. He kisses me then whispers "do you want it rough or gentle?" i sigh. "Bambam, just because that happened does not mean im not the same old me" i say and he rolls his eyes "fine" he goes over and grabs the lube. He then lubes himself up and look at him confused "aren't you going to stretch me out?" "aren't you used to my size?" bambam sassed back and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed back and gasped when he entered me without warning. I moan as he starts to thrust into me and i tug at his hair. He growled and grabbed my hips tightly. I moaned into his lips and pushed my hips down as he thrusted into me. "Bambam~!!!" i moan as he hits my prostate and pulls away to attack my neck. He bites my sweet spot and i throw my head back. His thrusting gets faster and harder as he begins to abuse my prostate.

Look at you, you're a mess under him, moaning, letting yourself be weak

Why can't you leave me alone? Let me enjoy this!

Because this is just like when you were raped! The only difference is that bambam feels pity

I dig my nails into bambam's shoulders out of frustration and pleasure. Bambam lifts my hips to get a better angle and the pleasure was becoming too much. With my frustration and all this pleasure i begin to cry. He looks up at me and frowns. He kisses my tears away and i hug him. I whimper and he hugs back. All the movement stopped as he hugged me and i cried on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" "i'm just very overwhelmed" i whisper. He smiled "we can stop i you want" i shake my head and cup his face. "I don't want you too, we are already to far ahead and i don't want you to finish yourself off" he chuckled and pecked my lips "doesn't matter what i want, if this is too much then i'm willing to stop" i smile sadly at him "i'm sorry" he shakes his head and pulls out. "It's fine" he mumbled and got up, heading towards the restroom. I watched, i feel bad for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRYYYYYYYY