•17•

Mark's POV
I color the picture of the colorless rose and smile. I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" Bambam smiled a bit and came inside, coco running past his feet. "Hey there... I wanted to talk to you about something..." I nod and set everything aside. "Listen Mark, you've been having lot's of nightmares that you don't wake up from and it worries me alot. I love you and you know this so i decided to set you up an appointment with a therapist who i also a good friend of mine, his name is Kim SeokJin, he is super nice and can help you.." I look down. "If you think i need help.... Then I'll do it.... But i want you to be there with me..." I looked up and he smiled at me. "Of course i will be there for you, you're my boyfriend" he hugged me and i smiled.

Later on that day, i decided to give coco a bath. She was being so good and not disobeying. "Aren't you just a cute doggie~" i coo. "I don't understand why you love her so much haha" bambam teased and i roll my eyes. "Because, just look at her, she is so cute~!!" I kiss her nose and she kisses me back by licking me. "Eww no, ok I'm going to walk away now" i laugh as i hear bambam walk out the bathroom.

I sit on the couch with coco in my lap. Bambam watched as i played with her but ignored him. I then kiss her head and he glared. I giggle. "Are you jealous of her??" He scoffed "why would i be? She's a dog" i roll my eyes "then why are you giving her such dirty looks?" He rolled his eyes and chuckled "I'm not, I'm just watching you two play" i hum "ah alright then, if you say so..." I say and he made me look at him. "Do you really think I'm jealous of a dog??" I giggle "noo~?" I question playfully and he glared. He put coco on the floor and began tickling me. "N-N-No bambam stop! Please! I-I'm sorry!! Hahaha stop please!!! I can't b-breathe!!" He smiled and stopped. "Thank god!" I breathe out and he giggled.

After dinner we decided to watch 'IT'. Bambam was scared but i found the movie funny. "Are you scared of clowns or something??" He shook his head "N-No, just that the damn movie catches me off gaurd.." He mumbled and i laughed. "Sure it does" he pushed me slightly and i push him back. He rolled his eyes and cuddled against me.

___________________________________
WOW SUCH COUPLE GOALS

WOW IM UPDATING

WOW IMA DIE