The "Hobby" Pt: 1

I had just finished work and Oliver rushed up and hugged me from behind.
"[Y/N], how about coming over to my place for a few drinks this evening?"
"Sure, what time?" I replied still in shock from the sudden hug.
"Can you wait and hour in my office so we can go straight away after work?" He had a slight pleading look in his eyes that I couldn't resist if I tried.
"Sure I'll wait, I have my book to keep me busy"
"Thank you!!" He kissed you lightly on the cheek and walked away quickly with a happy bounce to it.
You laughed a little and walked into his office and sat down and started to read your book. wondering why Oliver was so happy you put your book down and drifted off to sleep.

And hour passed and You woke up with a start when Oliver flung to door open leaving a Dent in the wall during the process.
He put your book in your bag and picked you up so fast that you didn't have time to realize what in hell was happening.
Before you knew what was what you were sat in Olivers car and he was driving to his house.
"Sorry about that. I'm just so keen to show you what i've been working on that I sort of kidnaped you" he laughed and brushed a strand of your [H/C] out of your face and smiled.
"Anyways we're here"

Haii!! Sorry this one is short but I've kind of abandoned this story so I thought better get a chapter out quickly so people can have some sort of progress in reading this and I will try and get the 2nd half of this Chapert out soon so look out for that cause OOOH MAMA I have something good planned

A million thanks. See ya soon!