#9. Red Room Girls. A Birth.

You walked behind Steve, almost running. The Maximoff twins did not seem to bother to keep up, but you were worried because you knew what was going to happen when Steve found Tony and Bruce upstairs in the lab; the problem was that with you there, things could turn out different, it was a matter of time before your stay in their world changed something.

"Steve!" You called out.

He might be walking fast but you were jogging behind him to keep up.

"You know Stark, he set Ultron free." He said.

"This is necessary!" You said, grabbing his arm, making him stop and turn to you. "You have to give him the benefit of the doubt."

Steve's blue eyes connected with your E/C eyes for a second and he looked away.

"Have you seen it?" He wondered.

You looked at his nose and then avoided having your gaze linger on his bright pink lips. You shook your head and looked down knowing that your argument did not have anything to support it.

"You heard what she said, and she's seen what's in his head."

You bit your lip and grunted, closing your eyes for a long moment before you turned to see the twins and rushed to the lab to prevent Steve from going all righteous on Tony.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve warned in a stern voice.

The room was lit by the cradle and the screens around the place. You did not want to stand on the first avenger's bad side, but you knew it had to be done, so you walked past him as Tony spoke.

"How about "nonce"?"

Before anything could happen you went to look inside the cradle and then turned around to stand in front of Steve, he gave you a look as if to ask if you were really doing what he was thinking you were doing, you crossed your arms over your chest and put your chin up, taking a defiant stance.

While he continued and Banner got mad at Wanda you turned to Pietro and gave him a glare. The young man with platinum hair looked around like a child and you saw him move out of your sight. In a second he started disconnecting the machines and you jumped over the last one so he would not be able to touch it.

"Excuse me."

You put your fists up in response.

He tilted his head to the side and showed his hand, moving it as if he was trying to wipe dust off of something.

"I don't want to hurt you." Pietro said.

It was a complete lie, he grabbed you and you did not even see him move, the only thing you knew was that you were thrown on the other side of the room, your back hitting one of the glass walls around the lab.

Suddenly he fell through the glass floor and landed in front of Clint, who smiled down at him.

"What?" He enjoyed it, "you didn't see that coming?"

"Hawkeye..." You complained in a grunt, pealing a small piece of glass from your cheek. "What took you so long to do that?!"

He turned the corners of his lips down and shrugged.

"Sorry."

Looking up you saw the mess unfolding and ignored the sting on your face. You took your gloves off and stared at Wanda. She managed to get Banner off of her, but she was not gonna be able to take you down; you would not let her. Clint and Mari ran upstairs with their guns in their hands.

When Thor walked in he jumped on the cradle and you watched his back when he did so. You showed Wanda your open palms and she cautiously directed her gaze at Thor. The God put Mjolnir up and called for the lighting, directing it to the cradle and powering it as it needed before putting his hammer down.