Chapter 3

Season 1, Episode 1- The Pilot

A week later...

"You're dirty, disgusting but I can't get enough of your loving. Boy, I hate you, really hate you. My mama said I shouldn't date you. You cheating, you lying, I know that you're hiding two cellphones. But boy, right before I say...." I cut off my alarm by switching it off before it could play the song any further. I sighed deeply and slowly sat up. I pushed the duvet off of the warmth of my body and leapt off of my bed. I walked into my bathroom whilst taking my hair out of the messy bun from last night. I quickly slipped my fingers through my silky soft hair but scrunched my face in disgust as the grease slipped underneath my fingernails. I stripped out of my pajamas that I wore all night last night after turning on the water. I sighed in relief as the lukewarm water swept over my body and soaked the grease out of my hair. I quickly washed my hair by using apple scented shampoo and conditioner, then I rubbed off all the dirt on my body by lathering my body in strawberry scented shower gel. I quickly shaved my armpits and my legs, before I turned off the hot water. I opened the shower curtain and reached over for my towel on the towel rack.

I wrapped the warmth of the towel around my chest and kept it there as I walked back into my bedroom. I quickly glimpsed at the digital clock on my night stand and saw that it was only half six in the morning so I had plenty of time to get ready. I dried myself off and then wrapped a thin robe around my body because I didn't want anybody to walk in, and see that I was completely naked. I sat down at my dressing table and stared into the mirror at my reflection. I grabbed a hold of my brush and quickly brushed out all the tangles, and knots before blow drying my hair till it was completely and utterly dry. I brushed my hair out again but tied it back into a ponytail so I didn't get any make-up in my hair. I did my usual make-up routine by lightly applying a layer of foundation onto my face, then I set my foundation in with loose powder. I made sure the foundation went below my jawline so that I wouldn't get a foundation line. I then gathered black eye-shadow onto a fluffy eye-shadow brush, and lightly fluffed the black eye-shadow into the outer corner of my eye and I made sure it was slightly above my crease as well. I then applied golden eye-shadow along the rest of my eyelid, before lightly applying white eye-shadow in the inner corner of my eye so it would look like I am more awake, and ready to start the day. I smiled satisfied at the way my eye-shadow looked.

Before I went to search for the perfect outfit for today, I applied a sun kissed toned bronzer on the hollows of my cheeks, a little bit on the temple and the top line on my forehead so that my face was slightly more sculptured, and I didn't look as pale. I applied a little bit of highlighter slightly above my cheeks and before I forgot, I applied a thick layer of mascara on my fluttering eyelashes. Satisfied with my look, I went to search for the perfect outfit for my first day of school. I then finally settled on a light blue blouse that had long sleeves, but a part of the sleeves were cut off which was my favourite part of the blouse with a pair of white jean shorts. I dangled white pearls down the middle of my blouse to add to the look, before I slipped on a pair of light pink high heels, but my feet were completely covered except from my ankles so the heels looked like trainers at the front whilst there was a slim heel to make them look like high heels.

I stared into the full body length mirror that was pinned to the back of my bedroom door and I nodded satisfied with my look. Before I went downstairs to grab any breakfast, I brushed my teeth real quick and added shiny pink lip gloss on my lips. I was about to run downstairs and grab breakfast, but I decided to take a quick picture of my look today and add it to my story on the app Snapchat. Once I was satisfied with the picture, I posted it and saved it to my camera roll so I was able to change it into my profile picture on Facebook which I quickly did before I walked downstairs to grab breakfast. I had a simple brown handbag slung over my right shoulder that was injured last night, and I shoved in my earphones, my purse, my make-up bag, my hairbrush and my mobile phone into my handbag. I walked into the kitchen and greeted my parents with a kiss on the cheek. "You look lovely today. I'm guessing you picked that perfect outfit out to get the attention of the boys." Mum chuckled half-heartedly.