Chapter 23

Season 1, Episode 7- Night School

Continuing on from Chapter 22...

We ran up a set of stairs and came across a dimly lit hallway; and searched for an unlocked classroom we could hide in. Lydia opened an unlocked chemistry classroom and we rushed inside. I slammed the door closed, before locking it by placing a chair underneath the door handle. The faint sound of growls sounded off in my ears, as the alpha's silhouette walked past the classroom, but didn't realise we were in it. The alpha was playing with us. The alpha was trying to lure Scott out or possibly lure us all out. I, however, sighed out in complete and utter relief as did the others. "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott questioned. I highly doubt we could all fit in the car Jackson owned. "Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson replied honestly. I much preferred this Jackson, as well as the Jackson who acted protective at the video store. I could have misjudged Jackson completely, but Jackson was still a horrible person. "Five? I barely fit in the back." Allison whisper-shouted. "It doesn't matter. There's no going out without drawing attention." Stiles spoke up. "What about this?" Scott questioned, gently turning Stiles around before Scott, Stiles and I waltzed over to where a door was that led straight up to the roof. I reckon we could easily escape by opening this door, walking onto the roof and quietly climbing down the fire escape but unfortunately the door was dead-bolted.

"This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in like seconds." Scott shrugged. "That's a deadbolt." I pointed out, as a deadbolt could only be unlocked with a pair of keys so there was no way of escaping now. Scott sighed in frustration, till his eyes lit up. "The janitor has a key." Scott breathed out in realisation. "You mean his body has it." Stiles corrected. "I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott whispered to us in realisation. "Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" I questioned. Scott may know how to track a scent, but usually a werewolf has to be trained to catch a specific scent. I have had experience in this department, but it didn't take me long to gain the experience and knowledge in tracking a specific scent. Thankfully, my father taught me everything he knew. My father may not be a werewolf himself, but he has listened to many legends and stories on how to train a werewolf. I was lucky to have my father train me to do things I haven't learnt how to do yet, but I have pretty much learnt all I need to know now. Recently, I've asked my father to train me how to fight agaisnt the alpha I needed to help defeat. I have gone back to martial arts class to learn how to fight in case I wasn't a werewolf when I eventually defeat the alpha. I may not have won the fight agaisnt the alpha this evening, but at least I knew what to improve.

"I'm getting the key." Scott exclaimed, waltzing casually past us like that conversation hadn't happened. "Are you serious?" Allison questioned, whispering as quietly as she could because who knows where the alpha was now. "Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." Scott replied. "You can't go out there unarmed." Allison whisper-shouted at him. Scott grabbed a wooden stick that had a white gloved hand on it. Stiles heaved out a sigh and stared off into the empty space of the air. "Well, it's better than nothing." Scott pointed out. "There's gotta be something else." I shrugged my shoulders. "There is." Lydia replied, nodding her head to the glass cabinet of chemicals. "What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" I questioned, failing my arms about in aggravation. "No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self igniting molotov cocktail." Lydia explained. "Self igniting..." Stiles repeated. "Molotov cocktail." Lydia finished off. The others gave her questionable looks, whilst I was just utterly confused. "What? I read it somewhere." Lydia said, as I rolled my eyes in frustration. I don't know why she can't show the smart side of her personality. I prefer that side of Lydia hell of a lot better than I do than the fake Lydia.