Chapter 70

Season 2, Episode 12- Master Plan

2 minutes later...
Still at Stiles' House...

Lydia had read the message on Stiles' phone; almost grasping the concept of what was happening. "How much do you know about this stuff?" I questioned, as Stiles tossed his phone onto his bed. "Pieces. Half of it's like a dream." Lydia responded, with a slight sigh. "Yeah, well, guess what? The other half is like a freaking nightmare." Stiles exclaimed. "I don't care. I can help him." Lydia snapped, as a scoff slipped past my lips. "See, that's the problem Lydia. You – you don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel especially Ryan? We'd be devastated. And, if you die, I will literally go out of my freaking mind. You see that doesn't happen to you, Lydia. It happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now without you in it? Huh? And look at Stiles' face, huh? Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt him." I shouted with slight rage in tone of my voice.

Lydia stared at me in bewilderment. "Uh – I'm so sorry, Lydia." I whispered apologetically. "It's okay. I'll find him myself." Lydia responded, as she rushed out of the room. "Hey Lydia, wait." I called, as a sigh slipped past my lips. "Don't blame yourself, babe." Stiles said, as his comforting hands rubbed my shoulders slightly. "I know. I'm going to call Ryan. I think with Lydia now involved; he's going to want to be involved too." I responded, as I dialled Ryan's number.
"Paige, hey, what's up?" Ryan answered. "Ryan, we're going to need your help. Because Jackson killed himself, he's turning into something way worse. And – Lydia knows almost everything. She's looking for Jackson. I think you may want to meet us at Stiles'. We're going to need all the help we can get. And, I know for a fact, Lydia will need you." I explained. "I'm on my way." Ryan exclaimed, as he hung up the phone.

Mr Stilinski appeared at the door five minutes after Ryan appeared, seeing as he was only around the corner. "She left, huh?" Mr Stilinski questioned. "Yeah." I sighed in response. "So, is there uh, anything there for you, Ryan?" Mr Stilinski questioned. "No. No, she's in love with someone else." Ryan sighed frustratedly, as I folded my arms across my chest; Stiles sat at his desk. "Ah. Listen. Stiles, I know that getting beaten up and with what happened to Jackson has gotten you pretty shaken. But, you have something to be happy about. The game. You were amazing." Sheriff Stilinski exclaimed, as Stiles scoffed out a slight chuckle. "Thanks dad." Stiles responded. "No, I mean it. Look, it was pretty much over. And, then you got the ball and you started running. You scored and the tide just turned. And you scored again and again. You weren't just the MVP of the game. You were the hero." Sheriff Stilinski explained.

"I'm not a hero, dad." Stiles shook his head in response. "You were last night." Sheriff Stilinski corrected, as he exited the room, but came to a halt at the threshold. "And Ryan, heads up. I think there is something between you and Lydia there. You just gotta be patient." Sheriff Stilinski said, as Ryan nodded his head in response. "I'm not a hero." Stiles whispered to himself, as his dad exited the room. "You are to me." I corrected, as I sauntered over to his desk. I placed the palm of my hands on his shoulders, as I lingered my lips against his cheek. "Thanks babe." Stiles chuckled in response. "Now, let's find Lydia and save Jackson." I said, as Stiles, Ryan and I rushed out of the room; ready to take end this.

And this time, it will actually end.