Home Is Where The Heart Is

Bella's POV

As me and Jacob are driving back the 2 car trucks filled with my cars all I can think about is my family and how these .... mutts are becoming one with my family. Over the past few days we have became a real family, they have been helping me rebuild my home and rebuild my heart. They are all truly my brothers and sisters.

As we arrive at my lands i park the truck and one by one parking 3 cars at a time into the elevator (that i had installed for the cars to go right to the garage) that is situated on the left hand side if the house.

Once i have finished my truck of Jeeps and Race cars I walk over to Jacob and ask him to unload all of the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's into the garage. Once he has finished we both go down to see the place.

Once i see the cars that i have collected all of my life I feel a sort of happiness within me rise and I think this place will turn out amazing

Sam's POV 

As i hear Jacob and Bella Start to load the cars into the garage I gather all of the pack and we sit in the living room waiting for Bella to come up with Jacob. As i hear the elevator coming up within the house i stand up. As they walk through the elevator i see Jacob first and then i see Bella and the look on her face and i know every drop of blood, sweat and tears was worth it.

" Guys ................ " Bella breaths out as she looks around 

" Go Bella, look around " Leah says to Bella as she takes her to look around and as they walk away everyone in the pack lets out a breath that they didn't know they were holding and Jacob smiles at us and walks up to me and gives me a bro hug.

" Thanks man " Jake says to me as he lets go and we sit down

" You know what Jacob ........ maybe not all Leeches are bad " Seth says and we all laugh 

Edward's POV 

As i see the Girl and the mutt go down in the elevator thing i run back to the house, I have to tell my family everything i saw. As i run up to my house i see everyone outside so i stop running and just walk.

" Hey Guys " i say and they all look at me

" well ..... what happened " Emmett asks me 

" It looked like the Dogs wee still there and they were helping the girl move in" I say remembering the girl .... there was something about her I just wanted to know her, to find out every little thing about her i remember her Voice, Her laugh and how beautiful she was.

" Great " Carlisle says with a hint of Sarcasm 

" Guys, I can't see her maybe it's because she was around the wolves but .... i can't see anything about her " Alice says worried as she hug Jasper 

" Look guys, don't worry about it hows about we go and chill out before school tomorrow " Rosalie says to us 

"Okay, maybe after you guys get home tomorrow we can see if she is there and talk to her " I say to everyone to calm them