Goodbye ....

Bella's POV 

As I get of my 3 hour flight from Forks to Phoenix I get a call on my phone and see it's from Edward so i decline it and switch my phone off and walk to the taxi rink and i ask to go to 224 Embers Ave.

*********

As we arrive I pay him and get out I look up at the house, the first place I ever met Victoria in the one place I have never told anyone about. As I walk up to the door and knock I have the worst feeling that i should of really said Goodbye to Edward..... She wants to kill me 

As Victoria opens the door and brings me into the house i look around and see it still looks the same as it did all those years ago.

As i walk to the center of the living room I suddenly fall to my knees as a excruciating pains runs itself through my body.

" Poor poor Isabella, so much pain and horror your eyes have seen, don't worry my dear it wont last long " Victoria says as she walks up to me and I know this is the end.

I'm taken into a vision.... a vision of my past and i see everything - the day i was born and my first birthday to me and Thomas playing together in the yard when we were 4 and 5 .... The First time I met Anthony and I felt like he was the most amazing person in the world .... Me and Lily-Paige giggling as the boys showed of their fighting skills ..... Elizabeth talking to me about everything that happened every single day .... Ryan taking me horseback riding every year on my birthday and my parents ... Oh my parents, the most amazing people in the world.

The years fly past to the first time i met Ephraim and his Son Billy ..... Meeting the Cullens and the Pack to having this protective feeling towards them ....... until I reach this moment right now when Victoria has her hands around my neck and all i am thinking about is Edward .... My amazing mate, he is everything i have ever wanted and unknowingly needed.

He is the last thing I think about when i feel the pressure on my neck and hear my skin breaking at the hands of Victoria and the unknown pain running through my body.

I see them .... all of them - Thomas, Lily-Paige and Elizabeth to Ryan Charlie and Renee all waiting for me to come home ... to come home to them ..... To him Anthony and thats when it all went black ..................................................