Sacrifice Made Me Who I Am

Bella's POV

Sacrifice - An act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more  important or worthy - "we must all be prepared to make sacrifices"

Sacrifices make you who you are, Sacrifices mold you and your personality, they can through you around like a rag doll killing you in the end, but they can show you the meaning of love, hope and loyalty. They changed me, molded and shaped me and Killed me and remade me. I will never forget what happened to make me who I am today.

This is my favourite quote, not because of how amazing it is or how much i would sacrifice but because it is the truth, everyone I have ever loved as always sacrificed things for me to save me, to have me grow up in a world that would love me, thi...

This is my favourite quote, not because of how amazing it is or how much i would sacrifice but because it is the truth, everyone I have ever loved as always sacrificed things for me to save me, to have me grow up in a world that would love me, this quote is basically my life story.

The Best Times To Show True Love  - The love me and my family shared, the trust and honesty that ran through our veins, the love Thomas showed, The Trust of Lily-Paige, The Honesty of my Mom Renee. 

Are When It isn't Easy - The power to push through all the bad in our lives and the bond that we shared, All of the Selflessness That was shared through our family, The Selflessness that my father always showed to keep me and my family safe, The power always radiating From Elizabeth for what she did to save all of us.   

And It Requires Personal Sacrifice - The Sacrifices my family made and the Unholy Truth they showed, the utter and irrevocable love that we shared, The Personal Sacrifices and Unholy Truth's Ryan showed to save us to save me, And the Utter and Irrevocable love Anthony showed towards my Brother and Sister, my parents towards me. 

 Thomas, Elizabeth, Ryan, Lily-Paige, My mom and dad, they all sacrificed something so we could live so I could live, they personal sacrifices they made to not only save me but to save hundreds of thousands of other people. 

Right now I am walking up to the tree me and My family planted on the last day together , the last day that we were a family. I sit under the tree and look at all of the names scratched into the tree- 

Renee Elizabeth Donovan McGuire Swanera

Charles Antiona Thamathy Swanera

Elizabeth Rosemary McGuire Swanera

Ryan Lihells Johana 

Lily-Paige Anna Mures 

Anthony Graham Charles Johana

Thomas MacBride McGuire Swanera  

My Families names, the name of my first love, the names of all the people who have ever really mattered to me, all of them here all but mine. As I am thinking about my family and Friends I feel something wet roll down my face a . . . a tear. I haven't cried in hundreds of years, I hear the wind slowly melt away and I remember the day I met Anthony . . . . . . 

( Flashback )

A 16 Year Old Isabella Rosalinth Donovan-McGuire Antonia Swanera is sitting upon a hill overlooking her families newly built home as her friend and long time crush - Anthony Johanna walks up behind her and sits beside her