Uhhhh History Projects

Bella's POV 

As The clock hits 7:30 am I decide to get dressed for school so i go to my closet and look at what alice has done to my closet, she rearranged everything so I decide to go and grab the first thing I can grab. I walk over to the first section of clothes and I see my Mahogany flowy top and see shell belt and I see my Lace mini skirt so i put them all on with a pair of black tights and Brown boots. I leave my hair in their natural curls and i put on some light make up and I grab my Brown Biker jacket and my school bag, then I walk to the elevator and go to my Bugati Veyron and hop in and start up the engine and it purrs to life.

As I arrive at school I park in the spot next to Rosalie's BMW and hp out and I look over and see paint all down one door of her car and i just chuckle to myself. Oh Emmett. I start walking to my first class and guess what, its bloody history great. As I walk in I see Jasper in his seat along with about half the class so I go and take my seat next to him.

" Mornin' ma'am " He says as I sit down

" Cowboy, hows ya doin'?" I ask ad he just chuckles and he is about to say something when the teacher comes in and starts the lesson and half way through she reminds us that our float are to be done by tomorrow aka Friday (Yay note the sarcasm. ) As history class finishes up I put all my things in my bag and I start walking to English when I hear Emmett shut my name from behind.

" Hey Bella, Your in Mrs. Browns English with me right?" He asks and i nod, we then walk to English together talking about the homework and he makes some remark when we enter the class to see all the class empty and the teacher at her desk

" Emmett, Bella good morning, if you have floats to be working on I decided to give the class a chance to finish them, oh and Bella well done on the test " She says exiting the class

" Can I help on your float, I decided against one this year " Emmett says as we walk to the designated float making area 

" Sure, and by the way what the hell did you do to Rosalie's car?" I ask and he laughs 

" In art we were meant to make an abstract piece of art work so i painted ONE door and left the rest normal and when she saw it I took a photo of her face and handed it in and I got and A+ " He says ad we both burst out laughing as we walk to Mine and Jasper's float.