Surrounded By An Old Danger

Bella's POV 

As i arrive home I just feel all my emotions I have been kept locked away for the past 4000 Ish years just bubbling up inside me and all I feel like is as though I am about to explode. I have to go to my familys graves .... I just have to.

As I am running through the forest all I can d is think about my family and how they all sacrificed themselves to save me .... just little old me.

As I arrive I stop suddenly as about three dozen vampires surround me and just as I am about to run the one thing that stops me is what one vampire says, he doesn't even know what it means  " Maria misses you Isabella ....... " 

Jaspers POV

As me and my family arrive home we stay just as silent as we have all day and as we walk into our house we see Carlisle and Esme talking on the sofa, when they see us they smile but then frown noticing our silence.

" What's wrong, what happened ?" Carlisle says standing up and walking towards us and we all take a seat, he asks us again and Alice tells him what happened today from Jessica and her gossip to Bella running away during lunch.

" oh my, you guys have had quite a day, have you thought that Bella may have went home and that you guys could go and see if she was okay?" Carlisle says holding onto Esme to comfort her.

" We should go and check on her I guess, do you to want to come ?" Emmett says asking Carlisle and Esme and they say please and off we go running to Bella's house.

As we are running I catch a scent a scent I have not smelled in years. I stop and follow the scent with my mate and family following and as we arrive to where the vampires where standing I see Bella in the middle ..... oh no.

" Maria misses you Isabella ....... you to major " the leader says turning from Bella to me, this is not going to end well