Chapter Four.

Bruce returned in a grey short sleeved shirt and grey lounge pants. Alfred stopped him before he entered the room. "Are you sure you want him to know your identity?" Bruce nodded. "Yes Alfred... He needs help and it won't help if I'm masked all the time." Alfred sighed and let him pass.

Joker was still in the tub, one eye closed as he stared at the wall. "Are you done?" Bruce asked politely, standing in the doorway. Joker nodded weakly. Bruce grabbed a towel and unplugged the bath. He could tell Joker was watching the water drain. Bruce wrapped him in the towel and picked him up, walking to the bed. With Alfred's help he wrapped up all his wounds. Bruce held Joker's hand when it got to his legs. "This is going to hurt. Just hold onto me." Bruce felt bad but knew it had to be done. Alfred tried to be gentle as he grabbed Joker's leg, that was enough to make Joker hug Bruce's arm. "I know... It sucks. I'm here for you." Alfred counted down from ten as he wrapped up Joker's leg as fast as he could without messing up. Joker's leg bone was snapped from a hard blow. The other leg was dislocated so Alfred quickly popped it back into place.

Now would be the hard part. Joker was already half asleep on the bed and Bruce didn't want to bother him. Gently he lifted Joker's leg to help him into some pants, eyes widening as Joker struggled against him. "Hey. Hey, it's okay." Bruce gently rubbed Joker's back to calm him. "It's okay." Once Joker was calm he got some clothes on him. The clothes were a bit oversized but it sort of made Joker look cute. Bruce blushed at his thoughts. "I guess I'll leave you to sleep then." Bruce smiled and slowly walked out.