Chapter Six.

Joker woke up, tensing when he felt an arm around him. Slowly he began to remember and looked around. "Good morning sleepyhead." Bruce chuckled, sitting up. Joker sat up as well, continuing to look around. The last thing he remembered was being in Bruce's arms... He must've fallen asleep.  "G-Good m-morning..." "You're adorable." Bruce smiled, pulling the clown into an embrace. 'Wait!? Did I just call Joker adorable!?' Joker was blushing, making him even cuter. Bruce smiled and gently kissed him. Joker kissed back, eyes shut tightly.

After a few minutes of cuddles and kisses, Alfred walked in, unable to help a smile from forming. He'd know Bruce's feelings longer than he knew it himself. Sometimes he would catch Bruce staring at the men in magazines. "I was flipping the page" or "I was looking at the girls" were always his excuses. He cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the two men. "Breakfast is ready." Was all Alfred said before leaving. Bruce chuckled and got up. He kissed Joker's forehead before going to his closet.

"Wh-Whatcha doin'..." Joker wondered. Bruce frowned a bit. Ever since he's been speaking he's had a stutter... "I'm getting dressed. I have work, you know that." He could see Joker's disappointment in the corner of his eye. Bruce sighed and walked to the other room, grabbed Joker's crutch, and walked back. Just as he figured, Joker was trying to crawl out of the bed. "You're going to hurt yourself. Here." He gave Joker the crutch but it was shoved away. "N-No." "Jok-" "I s-said no!" Bruce sighed, unable to argue. "Fine. But it's here if you need it." He said before literally going into the closet to get dressed. When he saw the tie he blushed, leaving it in the corner.