A Tag Team Tournament

It was a cold and snowy day in the Shini region. We find our protagonist Paul Sinji on his way to a tag team tournament and he was very displeased with the whole thing.

Paul POV

I swear. I can't believe this. I already defeated all the other tournaments I've already proven myself ready. Why must I endure this torture? 'enter a tag battle in come in 4th place or higher ' what the hell?! I better not get paired with some wimpy pathetic trainer like last time!

Paul was a young man of 24 on a pokemon journey. He had been traveling since he was 8 years old. He stood 6ft talk. He was very muscular but never removed his jacket no matter the weather. He had smoke grey eyes and shoulder length dusty lavender hair. He was a very angry young man and not what you'd describe as a nice person. On the contrary, he was rude, inconsiderate, and vain.
  Working his way to becoming a pokemon master, he was now ready to enter the elusive championship tournament. The last obstacle he had to face was the tag battle tournament he was currently headed to. 
After traveling for 2 weeks he had finally reached snowyville town where the tournament was being heald. He made his way towards the Pokemon Center to register.
Upon entering the center Paul hands nurse Joy and his pokedext .

"Ok Paul you're all set, your tag team number is 5. I'll get your Pokemon all healed up for you. You'll be staying in room 5 and tomorrow once partners are announced you'll be sharing a room with them throughout the rest of the tournament."
"Thank you." Paul stated and bowed in respect. He took his key and quickly headed to room 5.

When he opened the door to his sweet he was taken back by how beautiful it was. There was marble flooring a living room area a bedroom area with only one bed and a balcony that was almost as big as a room by itself.

 There was marble flooring a living room area a bedroom area with only one bed and a balcony that was almost as big as a room by itself

He decided to look around and get a better idea of what he had in this room.
He started with the living room area. Black and silver marble floors covered the entire Suite along with royal purple painted walls. There was a semi circular couch in the center of the room with the circular glass coffee table in front of it.

There was a 60 inch plasma TV sitting atop a fireplace and a reading nook in the corner