A Tag Team Tournament pt 2

After years of training Ash and Dawn finally have their chance to enter the championship tournament. All they have to do to qualify is to make it to the top 4 in the tag team battle. So now we find our heroes Dawn, Brock, and Ash as they finish registration for the tag tea tournament.

"I'm glad we finally made it!" Dawn said excitedly. She was a young trainer of 20 years old. She had bluenette hair cobalt blue eyes and porcelain white skin free from blemishes. She wore a long sleeve purple shirt and dark grey leggings and purple snow boots. She had a dark grey beanie and purple and grey backpack.
"You're right Dawn, if it would've taken us any longer we might have gotten caught in that storm.

As Brock spoke, a small snow storm rolled in. Brock was the former pewter city gym leader. He was 28 years old. He was tall dark and extremely handsome. He had taken on the roll of big brother, traveling with dawn and Ash multiple times throughout his life, this last stretch being 1 year. He wore a green long sleeve shirt and an orange and green snow vest.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm starving!" Said Ash. He was Dawn's friend of 10 years. They had met the day she got her piplup.
He stood 5'8 with messy Raven hair. He wore black fingerless gloves, a black long sleeve shirt, a blue and red snow jacket, and a white and red baseball cap.

"If there's one thing about Ash, it's that he's always hungry." Brock said. The three left laughing and headed to the cafeteria.

30 minutes later after they had finished eating lunch the group of friends were sitting and chatting about past battles.

"Man I'm so psyched for tomorrow! I can't wait to find out who my partner is!" Ash was full of energy as usual. Brock chuckled quietly and Dawn looked at him blankly.
"It's not that exciting Ash" dawn said callously. "It's just another round of battles. Being on a team is not going to make it easier, especially considering you don't even know who you're working with. All in all I'm expecting it to be an unnecessary obstacle to get through on my way to the championship. " Dawn looked out the window as she spoke.
A few years ago she would've been really excited. A lot had happened in the last few years. She had been traveling with other people and gone through other trials and adventures. She had grown up and the one thing she learned was that you have to focus on the task at hand in order to win. Getting excited, goofing off, and wasting energy and time on trivial matters only makes you weak.

"Hey look it's Barry!!!" Ash said even more excited than before. He got up and called their old friend over.
"Hey guys! It's been a while! Are you competing??" Barry sounded just as excited as Ash. Barry was an old friend of theirs. He was now 23 with short wavy blonde hair. He wore a pale yellow shirt with a white jacket and white sweatpants. He had known Ash Brock and Dawn for around 8 years. They traveled together briefly once.
"I hope I get paired with one of you guys!" He said hopefully.
"Of course you do." Dawn said under her breath. Dawn actually wasn't very fond of Barry, she found him to be annoying and immature.
Dawn quickly grew tired and decided to go to bed. As she headed to her suite she bumped into none other than Conway.
She stiffened in fear as began to speak to her. On the opposite side of the hallway, Paul was leaving his room to retrieve his Pokemon. He decided to watch what was going on because it was clear that dawn was uncomfortable.

"Aaah dawn

"Aaah dawn. It's so lovely to see you again. Have you considered my proposal? Traveling with me would be great. We could have more fun. "
"Get away from me!!!" Dawn pushed past Conway and ran to her room. As he was going to chase her Paul stepped in front of him.
"You'd better go down to the lobby with me. Something bad might happen to you if you stay here." Paul said threateningly. Although 4 years Conway's junior, Paul was able to scare anyone he came in contact with.
"Ok Paul let's go."
Conway headed down the stairs with Paul following close behind. He looked back to see Dawn poking her head out mouthing the words thank you. He smirked to himself and continued to the lobby.