First Date

Veronica's POV
I was waiting for the last bell to ring. As soon as the bell rang, I would go to my locker, go home, and prepare for my date with Archie.

Finally, the bell rang. I ran to my locker and grabbed everything. I was looking for the exit.

"Hi!" Someone exclaimed from behind me.

"Aah!" I yelled.

The person was revealed to be Cheryl. All Cheryl did was laugh.

"Cheryl! That's not funny!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. I just need to ask you something." Cheryl said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a date tonight and I need help picking a dress. I would ask Jughead but he has horrible taste in fashion and well, he's a guy. So you were the other option." Cheryl replied.

"Great to know I was your second option. But I can't, I'm busy." I responded.

"Really? Busy with what?" Cheryl asked.

"Um...my mom is having a business party tonight and she wants me to be there." I responded.

"Your mom can wait. Come on, please." Cheryl said, giving me pouty lips.

"Ugh, fine. Let's go." I replied as I started walking.

"Yay!" Cheryl exclaimed, following close behind me.

Time skip to Cheryl's house
"Ok V, I think I found the one." Cheryl said, from inside the closet.

"Well, you know what they say, thirty seventh times the charm." I replied as I looked at all the makeup that Cheryl had.

She came out of the closet and Cheryl asked, What do you think?"

"You look great, Cheryl. But I must ask, who is this mysterious someone?" I asked.

"Fine. If you must know, my date is Josie McCoy." Cheryl replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. But my mother thinks me, you, and Jughead are going out clubbing." Cheryl said. "My mother is still getting used to the idea of me liking boys and girls."

All of a sudden, Cheryl's 13 year old brother, Jason came into the room.

"Where are you going all fancy?" Jason asked.

"Clubbing with Veronica and Jughead." Cheryl replied.

"Then why isn't Veronica dressed up yet?" Jason asked.

"Because we're going to my house for me to get ready." I replied.

"Does mom know?" Jason asked.